Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted a fe pics in the EDC thread, but I would like to see other ways people have come up with for carry that, lets say unique or out of the normal ways to carry things like mags, speed loaders, pistols, etc.

sorry the pictures are bad but the camera phone dint the greatest.

Here is one way I have heard for carrying a spare mag when IWB tucked.. I use a Multi tool case to carry a spare mag. this one if from a gerber.

so if any one has come up with day to day ways to carry that maybe looks like more like everyday things people carry with them

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just picked up a ankle hoster for my backup NAA Pug. It was designed to carry two mags but the Pug fits nicely. I can also fit another mag for which ever primary I am using.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Bagmaster

The wife has a couple of these in purple:
Belt Pistol Pack Medium - BAGMASTER - Quality Bags, Cases and Holsters

Don't look like a typical fanny pack, blend in great. I see that they now only list black, though. When she had to take the gun on and off a lot she used a belt clip, but if you don't have that requirement, ALICE clips fit and are very secure. Nobody makes a purple bag as a gun case probably.

I've heard people say to sew a camera or cell phone company logo on the outside, but I figure that might make it look like something worth stealing. If it looks like a purse-type thing or a makeup case or something it might look less attractive to steal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts