Defensive Carry banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
I am sure that folks here understand just how difficult it is to do ultra high quality holster work.

Even when you "have things down to a system" there is only so much "system" to be had & the number of individual steps to a finished product are numerous PLUS. :yup:

And every "step" needs to be flawless or you're back to Square One.

It can be Nightmarish to be a perfectionist and a True Craftsman. :yup:

It is labor intensive & many a holster maker has suffered absolute "burn out."

Don't let that happen to you.
I still enjoy building holsters but not being this far behind. should have it under control shortly.

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
Man I was packing up several more orders today and just realized I was running out of my shipping bags, thats a good thing to be getting orders out so fast I am running out of bags. ordered more today.
January orders will be going out next week follow by February and march about a week to week and a half. feels good to be getting back on track.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Come on May! :danceban:

:rofl:

Reactions: QKShooter

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
February and March orders will mail out by Friday to mid next week.
April and may will follow shortly. I am doing all I can to catch up folks and I have been putting out alot of orders over the last month, please just hang in thee with me a while longer as your orders is coming soon.

Im not going to slow down and keep going and hopefully I can get a few orders out early and be caught back up. Right after I mail out February and march orders I am going to have to take a couple days off to rest up a little but if I time it right I am hopeing it will hit on a week end and never even be noticed.

·
Premium Member
7,490 Posts
Got my January order yesterday, James. The Stealth for the Commander looks great! Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
3,998 Posts
Got my January order yesterday, James. The Stealth for the Commander looks great! Thanks again!
PEF, I’m jealous. I need some new Commander leather round here. Give me a report after your break in. I bought into one of James’s IWB holsters for the 640 Pro based on your recommendation.

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
Email me with you name and I'll see where I am with your order.
PEF, I’m jealous. I need some new Commander leather round here. Give me a report after your break in. I bought into one of James’s IWB holsters for the 640 Pro based on your recommendation.
Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,998 Posts
Email me with you name and I'll see where I am with your order.

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk
No no James.....I don’t have an order in. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But I do need to figure out what I want and order it. PEF is a bad influence on me, as are you. I can live with it.

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
40% Off Sale Now Through Sunday at midnight!!!!

Nelson Holsters would like to thank each of you for your prayers and support during my wifw's battle with cancer. In appreciation, and celebration for the great news we had yesterday, I'm offering a 40% off "Survivor" sale now through Sunday at midnight. I'm sure you're aware that I won't be making a profit, this is just our way of saying Thank You. Your continued prayers and support would also be appreciated as she will be facing a very difficult surgery to remove the esophageal tumor and damaged part of the esophageus very soon. {Consultation with the surgeon will be Tues. Sept.4th}

These sales will be offered on a refund basis. Once the order is placed please shoot me a email with the topic "Survivor" and your 40% refund will be sent back to you between today, {Aug. 31st} and Monday {Sept. 3rd}. There are also a few exclusions, such as....Pocket holsters, mag pouches, extra loops, clips and any custom related orders.

Sincerely,

James Nelson
Nelson Holsters

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
Very cool of you to do this, James.

Personally, as one good deed deserves another, I will be turning this refund right around and sending it to St. Jude’s Children’s hospital.

:smile:
Thank you very much and I have extended the sale to 9/3/2018 11:59 pm

I had to go to the ER today by ambulance as my blood pressure and pulse dropped real low, since I was not around to answer any questions till tonight I am extending the sale.

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
I am about 35 - 40 pieces away from being caught up to the month on September, Its going to take me about 2 weeks give or take a little to get those orders done and then I will finally be caught back up on these long over due orders.
Thank each and every one of you folks for hanging in there with me. I hope I never fall that far behind again and will do all I can to keep it from happening again.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What ever you do, please do not trade off quality for promptness.
I have a couple of your things, and can say that anyone not willing to wait on an order is missing out on a really
good thing.
I just got a S&W model 19 4 inch and need/want one of your holsters when the time is right.
I can understand your concerns, but when your wife needs you, take care of her.
Sounds like you and Mrs.Nelson have great spouses. Keep up the good work.
Tom in Lebanon, Oregon

41 - 60 of 98 Posts