Defensive Carry banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
We have some very good news as of the 13th. I'm working all I can on leather and we have been busy with doctor appointments but I am going to sit down this weekend and update everyone. I thank each and everyone of you folks fir the support and patience with me on over due orders.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Excellent! Ya'll have been in our prayers.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Super Moderator
21,935 Posts
Great news indeed. :35:

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Thank you James!
Received my new holster earlier this week. Beautiful work. Am looking forward to adding it to my EDC lineup.

Continue to hold you and your wife in my prayers.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thank you James!

I also received my new holster earlier this week. Fantastic workmanship including the custom work. Fits perfect.

Continuing to hold you and your wife in our prayers.

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
Sorry again for the delay.
Ok on the 13th of this month we got the results of the new scan and the doctor it was great news as there is no new cancer present in the scan and it appears her lungs are clear so far. there is thickening of her esophagus and it is possible there is still cancer cells that the scan can not pick up.
He ask if we was using the cbd oil and said to keep taking it as doing what ever we was doing as it seems its working and that we are headed in the right direction and have the upper hand on the cancer at this point.

This was not the news any of us including her doctor was expecting and to be honest we all thought this was going to be devastating news with the new scan so it was the best news and first good sign we have got since back in 2017 when she was first diagnosed.

She has 2 - 3 months left of chemo that starts back tomorrow and then a new petscan then we will see were to go from there.
She got a total of three weeks off of chemo this last time and it gave her a little break but back at it tomorrow, the chemo does make her so sick and she has averaged losing a pound a day for the last three weeks so this is a issue.

I do all I can to help and with doing so I am down to getting to work 2 - 3 days a week on leather right now (why I am creeping on orders) If you folks can hang in there a little longer I will get caught up as fast as I can, sent out several orders last week and more will be going out this week.
The game plane is to keep going with what we are doing at at the end of her chemo hopefully all will be good, she will still be sick for a while after the chemo has long been completed but hope fully she , I - we can get back to living loving and getting back to working full time.

I cant thank all you folks enough for all the help and support, God bless you all and thank you.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Great news!
Will continue to hold you in my prayers.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Excellent news!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Prayers for your wife, James.

·
Vendor
1,620 Posts
Thank all you folks so so much for the prayers and support.
I dont get online very often right now for a few reasons - I try to help my wife all I can and when I get a few second I try to do as much leather work as possible and I dont take time to post online as I can use that time to do leather work.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts