Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want everyone to know, the signs are down at the Lenny's in Memphis on Highland Ave. They came down the day after I posted about them here in this thread: Leyy's Thread

I received an email from the owner of store #544, who is a very pleasant lady and who listened to our argument and saw the logic in it quickly and took her no carry signs down. She is still getting email and calls about the signs so please, if you email or call, do so just to thank her for seeing the logic in our argument, not to complain that she had signs up at all.

Below is the email I got today from her:

Good Morning Mike,

I am still not back in Memphis so haven't had a chance to speak with you. Looks like your concern has been well publicized. Whatever you did to got others to take notice, would you do the same by notifying them that we have worked through this and that I have taken the signs down. We got several other direct emails that I responded to also. I think we are on the same page now aren't we?

Thanks much!!

E. Kelly-Green

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Glad you got that resolved...The internet is a powerful tool...

·
Registered
571 Posts
The ability to admit it when you are wrong is the hallmark of a good leader and a smart business person. It sounds like they made an excellent decision. One more small victory here for gun rights... hopefully many more will follow!

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
113 Posts
NICE

Just got back from TN. Never went to Memphis. Did go to Nashville and Bass Pro. Did not see anywhere posted.

Nice to know there are still some decent folks in the world!

·
Registered
342 Posts
That is great news!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
They are smart not to turn away business in this recession! :congrats:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good job Mike!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I want to send her a thank you email... Got address?

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Great job Mike.

Like I said in the other thread... I didn't get a chance to complain before you got the situation resolved... But I did send a pleasant email to thank them for removing the signs and to let them know that I would patronize their shops in Missouri as a new customer!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Good for TN_Mike and E. Kelly-Green!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mmmm... now I can eat at Lenny's once again! Good stuff there, well done Mike.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Well done. When they open up here, they'll have a loyal customer. We need to send her "Thank You" emails in spades.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to send her a thank you email... Got address?
I am not going to give out Ms. Green's email address but I will say, go to the Lenny's home page and click on the contact us link. Send any emails to them from there.

·
Super Moderator
22,225 Posts
Well done, Mike.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
does Lenny's sell anything online? :rofl:

I just saw that they have several stores in east Texas, I'll have to look for them the next time I'm out that way

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's freaking awesome everyone rallied behind this and got it fixed once again.

Congratulations TN_Mike on the victory and be proud of your efforts in spearheading this one!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Good job Mike! I would look for a Lenny's, but I already have a gun friendly sub shop. :yup: Glad it worked out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts