Defensive Carry banner

do you use a speed loader if so which one?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, but make sure that it fits your magazine. There are different models. I have 2. both made by Lula. one fits the ar-15, the other, the Glocks, and Nano, (but it would not fit a friends magazine).

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
They are fantastic............

Reactions: Martini13

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I like the Uplula better than the H&K loaders.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I love the Uplula. I can't even get the 15th round in my .45 cal FN without it.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yes, another vote for them - they're great. Only reason I don't use it ALL the time is cause most of the time at the range I'm only loading 3-5 rounds in a mag at a time, plus I still like to load by hands sometimes too. But ya, if your loading mags all the way up, the uplula can't be beat.

·
Premium Member
6,892 Posts
Uplula!!!
they make them for rifles also, specific, to the mags! Best way to load a new stiff mag!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I use Uplula for both .380 and 9mm. I'll probably get one for the AR-15, too, but that one is more "thumb-friendly" to begin with...

·
Super Moderator
20,035 Posts
You don't need 'em for 1911s, but Glocks sure load faster with them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ditto to what everyone previously has stated. GET ONE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I can hand load my magazines almost as quickly as using a speed loader but it's definitely easier on the hands to use the Uplula.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I use an HKS mag loader for my XD mags. I use an Uplula for my AK mags.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
the uplula is the greatest invention since toilet paper !!!!! get one you wont be sorry

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Use a BabyUplula for She Who Must Be Obeyed 380 acp; use a Uplula for my 9mm, 367 Sig, and 40 SW; use a Lula for my 6.8mm M6A2 & A3

·
Banned
107 Posts
I got mine two Uplulas for the two main magazine calibers I use. The both work great. Much faster to load and easier. Only thing I don't like is the $30 price tag on these plastic items. There is a huge margin on them. I got mine for $5 a piece though :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts