Defensive Carry banner

Subscription to Concealed Carry Magazine / Member of USCCA

• I subscribe to Concealed Carry Magazine only.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I am a subscriber and member separately.

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • I am a member of the USCCA and get the magazine through my membership.

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • I subscribe to Concealed Carry Magazine and plan on joining the USCCA.

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • I am neither of subscriber nor a member but plan on becoming one.

Votes: 44 24.9%
  • I am neither of subscriber nor a member and have no current plans.

Votes: 37 20.9%

US Concealed Carry Association

20339 Views 200 Replies 85 Participants Last post by  Supertac45
Tim, can you explain a little about USCCA? Are you guys going to start lobbying or what exactly? I had found the USCCA in a seach a while back but didn't know that was one of your efforts, too until a few weeks ago. With 2.4 million permit holders out there you could become the NRA of concealed carry.... :wink:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
933 Posts
I like the magazine, though I've only received two editions so far. If it weren't for reading the magazine, I would never have known about this site.

· Registered
933 Posts
Future Magazine Options

I have a question concerning magazine options. Originally, CC Mag was a stand alone option. That's how I first subscribed last year. Later, the magazine became a "freebee" when you joined the USCCA. My question; if CCM will now be a part of any USCCA membership package, like AMERICAN RIFLEMAN is for NRA members, will the magazine still be a stand alone option?

Also, are you considering making the magazine available to the general public (without a subscription) anytime soon. Maybe you could start selling it through gunshops/retailers first. They'd seem an obvious choice as a starting point since their customers already have an interest in guns. If - or hopefully when - the retail sales take off, you could expand to cover other outlets, like sporting goods and book/magazine stores.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.