Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rangel: No Guns For Law-Abiding Constituents But I ?Deserve?Need? Police Protection [AUDIO] » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

WASHINGTON — New York Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel says members of Congress “deserve” and “need” people with firearms protecting them in the U.S. Capitol building, but he does not want law-abiding residents in his own district to be armed for self-protection.
soundbite

https://soundcloud.com/user-425887328/rangel-no-guns-for-my-law-abiding-constituents-but-congressmen-need-cops-around

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Rangel was found guilty of 11 ethics violations and still got reelected. Apparently the people in his district have pretty low standards and aren't all the a bright.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Rangel was found guilty of 11 ethics violations and still got reelected. Apparently the people in his district have pretty low standards and aren't all the a bright.

I agree it seems his constituents would demand a minimum of at least 20 ethics violations and a couple of felonies just to qualify to run.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Time for the little weasel to live like everyone else lives: at the mercy of whim and the gods, fully reliant upon our own ability and wits to survive.

That he imagines that since his direct-deposit comes from the citizens he somehow justifies (a) dumping on everyone while (b) claiming superior protections denied to everyone else ... well, that just shows what a corrupt gasbag he really is.

·
Premium Member
7,474 Posts
How come he not only looks like a Mafia don but sounds like one? That is a totally evil sounding laugh he has.

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
Reactions: Bama61

·
Registered
36,326 Posts

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Ol' Charlie doesn't want his constituency getting shot
Yeah.

Actually, I think he appreciates that the real world is a jungle out there, red in tooth and claw. I imagine it's as simple as he doesn't want to live like everyone else, those he ostensibly represents. Certainly not when it means his very life will be at potential risk each day, just like everyone else.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Im glad to hear these wannabe Overlords actually come out and say what they actually think of us all.
The enemy one knows is better than the enemy one doesn't. :yup:

Thankfully, these days the enemies of the citizens and the rule of law are showing their true colors. Nice of them to do that.

·
Registered
10,856 Posts
"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts."
Will Rogers

1 - 20 of 50 Posts