Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I can't fine the poll, they take it down already?

·
Registered
858 Posts
The poll is on the right side of screen near bottom and is asking about the article.

I voted.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I voted, poll still at 76% strongly disagree.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
Go on and strongly disagree if you have some spare time:

Ban assault weapons now: Our view

Morons. How about

Let's ban the Internet, radio and television. These media are allowing ISIS to radicalize a small number of Muslims in the US. The Internet was not around when the Founding Fathers drafted the Constitution - no way would they allow ideas to flow unchecked at nearly the speed of light. Back then messages and thus ideas traveled no faster than horseback. This allowed an idea to be challenged and refuted before it took root in society. It's only because a message of hate can go unchallenged so quickly that radicalization is spreading.

See how that works?

People that want to give up their rights - or more accurately, strip the rights of others - are cowards, morons, or authoritarians. I have little use any of them.

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Another Liberal Commie rag asking opinions hoping the scared Sheeple will agree with them.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
244 Posts
I voted. We have to get these dangerous assault machine guns off the street that keep killing people. They scare me, you just never know when one will get loose and start killing people.

Lol. I definitely voted that I strongly oppose gun control, support freedom, and the U.S. constitution.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts