Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow so at least the school board has to send a note home before they chip your children :mad:

I don't know about you but with all that's going wrong with the IRS, DHS, DPS , AG , I don't want anyone chipping me or my children .... Period . And then there is the Affordable Healthcare Act where they just might say " I'm sorry but you had a Donut last week so that bypass you need ...well it's not going to happen because of your diet ...:frown:

image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
Moooooooo.

Reactions: G-man*

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
What's next? Cattle prods? Oh, never mind, they have triggers on them and that's a no no.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may just be paranoid but something about this just struck a nerve, I can see in the hospital at childbirth, one of those injection guns, and Poof an implant just like a cow . Now they monitor your location, your blood, your diet ......Oh Im sorry my cellphone already does the location thing with the GPS:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
17,076 Posts
I may just be paranoid but something about this just struck a nerve, I can see in the hospital at childbirth, one of those injection guns, and Poof an implant just like a cow . Now they monitor your location, your blood, your diet ......Oh Im sorry my cellphone already does the location thing with the GPS:rolleyes:
Considering some of the excesses perpetrated by the current Washington cartel that would not surprise me one bit.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
any state or the guvment for that matter would have about the same chance of "Chipping" one of my children or me as they would have in convincing Mayor Bloomberg to purchase a Glock 19 for every citizen in NYC who has no criminal record.

It simply ain't gonna happen in my world.

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Keep in mind they aren't proposing implantable chips. They are merely talking about putting them within the plastic ID students need to have with them while at school.
Considering the ability of some kids to skip out during class, to go exploring in the building's mechanical rooms, to blend in as a student in some other classroom
where they don't belong, it isn't all that crazy an idea.

The devices don't track anyone outside of the school grounds.

Reactions: 10thmtn

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
well if I were a student there I would not want anyone to know I was in sorority room 17c of the Alpha Gamma Delta sorority house at 3:00am so I guess I would have to hide that ID card in the college Library and pick it up later.

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
On second thought, that soldier being held by the Taliban probably wishes he had one right now.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh what am I talking about... I did Chip my dog ......But that is a whole different story . I guess with all the Govt stuff going into my personal life lately, I'm a bit cranky with the infringements on the 1st,2nd, 4th Amendments .....! Sorry :blink:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Keep in mind they aren't proposing implantable chips. They are merely talking about putting them within the plastic ID students need to have with them while at school.
Considering the ability of some kids to skip out during class, to go exploring in the building's mechanical rooms, to blend in as a student in some other classroom
where they don't belong, it isn't all that crazy an idea.

And the feds need a warrant to tap your phones or pull your records...

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Are you sure of this?

Are you really 110% sure???

ObummerCare will chip ALL OF US whether you approve or not.

Reactions: Cheesewiz

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
any state or the guvment for that matter would have about the same chance of "Chipping" one of my children or me as they would have in convincing Mayor Bloomberg to purchase a Glock 19 for every citizen in NYC who has no criminal record.

It simply ain't gonna happen in my world.
AMEN Brother!!! 100% agreed thats what Im talkin bout.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The first incursion most low information people will see will be 2014 when you file your income tax......your proof of medical insurence and your new medical ID number ....:( I could be wrong but that's how I read it . Your medical history, your doctor, your tests will now be in the good care hands of Washington ...Oh and the IRS will be in charge of going after you $$$$ if you don't give that info or refuse to purchase a private or Exchange plan .....

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
And the feds need a warrant to tap your phones or pull your records...
What I meant was you take the dang ID and toss it on your couch, then go someplace. You aren't being tracked.
Also, these RF tags are fairly limited in range; leave the bldg and you can't be tracked.

I knew of a young "lady," all of 12, who had become a drug addict and would sneak out of school during the day
to go sell herself. There are plenty of kids in trouble like that. A tracking device --at least one that would let the
principal know instantly that one one got away could be a very useful thing for helping kids.

I think some nursing homes are also starting to use tracking devices on "old timers" patients so they can be located when they
wander off. The tech is good. Its the use we make of it that sometimes stinks.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
The first incursion most low information people will see will be 2014 when you file your income tax......your proof of medical insurence and your new medical ID number ....:( I could be wrong but that's how I read it . Your medical history, your doctor, your tests will now be in the good care hands of Washington ...Oh and the IRS will be in charge of going after you $$$$ if you don't give that info or refuse to purchase a private or Exchange plan .....
Another VA benny............Don't have to buy that crap.......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts