Defensive Carry banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,445 Posts
I have to say as a former Navy guy, the Nav has to lay claim to being the biggest offender in the area of weird, uncomfortable uniforms and changing their minds constantly on uniforms. Examples:
  • The cracker jack uniforms, including the caps
  • Blue cammo
  • All white uniforms (try to keep white clean in a military environment)
  • Mandating uniforms be made of double knit polyester
  • The gestapo black uniform (that did not last long)
  • Uniforms that can only be worn with a frame cover, not a fore and aft cap (there is never a good place indoors to put the damn thing and they are hard to pack

·
Registered
G19.4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 and more.
1,195 Posts
Beam me up Scotty

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Yep, for now the mission would be satellite protection and maintainence (ours) or neutralization/destruction ( our enemies').
As for those uniforms, they appear to be wearing the pants backwards!

·
Premium Member
5,861 Posts
Yep, for now the mission would be satellite protection and maintainence (ours) or neutralization/destruction ( our enemies').
As for those uniforms, they appear to be wearing the pants backwards!
I went back and looked again, you're right!

·
Premium Member
5,861 Posts
Please don't tell me Gen Tilley designed those uniforms.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I could care less about what they wear.
I am more concerned about what they are riding in.
Last I heard they were hitching rides with the Rooskies and the Chi-Comms.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I have to say as a former Navy guy, the Nav has to lay claim to being the biggest offender in the area of weird, uncomfortable uniforms and changing their minds constantly on uniforms. Examples:
  • The cracker jack uniforms, including the caps
  • Blue cammo
  • All white uniforms (try to keep white clean in a military environment)
  • Mandating uniforms be made of double knit polyester
  • The gestapo black uniform (that did not last long)
  • Uniforms that can only be worn with a frame cover, not a fore and aft cap (there is never a good place indoors to put the damn thing and they are hard to pack
They were the in style trendsetters though, remember the bell bottoms and peacoat?

Reactions: jmf552

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think its interesting that a Space Force gets created when we have news about ufos and disclosure coming about.... if there is an unknown extraterrestrial force doing an observation here, its a very good idea to gather information on them.

Space Force to me is a good idea as China and Russia increase their space capabilities. China even plans to establish moon bases. Other nations place weapons, spy satellites, etc into orbit.

Falling behind in space is not a good idea. Especially as other nations gain speed.

·
Registered
45,369 Posts
If China is going to establish moon bases, maybe we can sell them some expensive batteries for the moon rovers we left behind.

·
Premium Member
10,807 Posts
If China is going to establish moon bases, maybe we can sell them some expensive batteries for the moon rovers we left behind.
Don't we get our batteries from China? After we buy them from China we can sell them back to them.
Great con.

·
Registered
45,369 Posts
Don't we get our batteries from China? After we buy them from China we can sell them back to them.
Great con.
Especially because they won't hold a charge.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am surprised Biden and General Milley have not disbanded the Space Force.
After all it was Trump's idea and we all know everything he did was bad.
Did you read George Orwell's "Animal Farm"?

It soon will be declared that Trump not invented things he did, but was resisting them, and new rulers are to be credited.

Orwell described very recognizably Soviet Union. And you can notice, we lately go same route, just read G. Orwell, you will recongnize many happenstances.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts