Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm 23 days into my utah ccw application. The anticipation is nail-biting! I don't have anything in my record but the process is moving so slooow, I guess good things come to those who wait! LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Time will pass quickly...hang in there, you'll soon be able to defend yourself and your family.

·
Registered
314 Posts
23 days? Lightweight! I mailed my Feb. 1, so how long is that? Nearly 40 business days? And still a couple more weeks to wait. Yes, it is like waiting for xmas.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
23 days? Lightweight! I mailed my Feb. 1, so how long is that? Nearly 40 business days? And still a couple more weeks to wait. Yes, it is like waiting for xmas.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm praying I get my permit before August, I'm taking a trip to Texas and want to get acclimated to edc before I get there!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wednesday is my appt day for Sacramento cnty CCW, and ready to get this knocked out! It's been a long time coming and Sacramento is not getting any easier to get one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well now the waiting begins, it was quick no hiccups and only met with 1 detective, he was leaning back and feet kicked up shortly after the last question, struck me odd but I stayed my demeanor and did not waiver! We will see what happens.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
been waiting for my renewed indiasna permit for three months...you will survive i promise

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio.:wave:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
I have a Utah ccp. I think it took several weeks, maybe close to a couple of months. Relax and good luck. A watched pot never boils.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just got mine in NC

It took me about 6 weeks altogether to get mine here in NC. My sheriff's office was overwhelmed with applications. My father in law got his a couple years ago and it only took two weeks! They said it went from like four apps a week to forty! Any way hang in there and you'll have it before you know it, I will say I took off work a little early the day After they called me so I could go pick it up, I was like a kid at Christmas!!!

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware! YEP, MEDICARE! :blink:

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts