Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
If they were deployed there Someone is going to pay for their rooms! DC is a strange place where everyone and no one is really in charge. If it were in any state the governor would have had to request help. DR

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
She's a disgrace. Trump should put them up at Trump Plaza and tell her to take her order and you-know-what. :buttkick:

She also ordered, "Black Lives Matter" to be painted in huge letters on the street leading to the White House.

Defacing public property, using taxpayer funds to promote a personal agenda.

BLM.jpg

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
She's a disgrace. Trump should put them up at Trump Plaza and tell her to take her order and you-know-what. :buttkick:

She also ordered, "Black Lives Matter" to be painted in huge letters on the street leading to the White House.

Defacing public property, using taxpayer funds to promote a personal agenda.

View attachment 329208
And I'm paying for this Crap! DR

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
It's like we're in some kind of alternate universe where Democratic public servants seek to outdo each other by their outrageous behavior. Me, personal? Lock her ungrateful butt up!

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
DC is run by welfare degenerates* who know very little about running a hot dog stand, let alone a city. They think they should be granted statehood but this cannot happen. The U.S. Constitution has a say in that nonsense.

* Welfare degenerates, in this context, refers to a city which is largely dependent upon suckling the teat of U.S. taxpayers for its existence. Essentially, it produces nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Between the groups that want to defund / dismantle the police departments, and the Democrat politicians trying to be the most woke, etc., I say let them. Then let these politicians try to impose gun control. When there is no one sworn to protect and serve, you are really on your own and defenseless. Then the drug gangs will take over territory, extort protection from businesses owners and then all the SJWs will beg for police departments. But no one will risk their lives to sign up and then be betrayed.

I really think there are some very stupid elected officials out there who really need to live like the rest of us.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
Bowser is on a roll!

"Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser announced that the city has renamed a street in honor of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Taking to social media on Friday, she shared footage of an intersection being renamed to Black Lives Matter Plaza. In the video, people can be seen gathering and applauding as the street sign is installed.

"The section of 16th street in front of the White House is now officially ‘Black Lives Matter Plaza,'" Bowser declared on Twitter. Her followers were quick to voice their support."

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Bowser is on a roll!

"Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser announced that the city has renamed a street in honor of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Taking to social media on Friday, she shared footage of an intersection being renamed to Black Lives Matter Plaza. In the video, people can be seen gathering and applauding as the street sign is installed.

"The section of 16th street in front of the White House is now officially ‘Black Lives Matter Plaza,'" Bowser declared on Twitter. Her followers were quick to voice their support."
I'd put up a sign on the street where she lives, or where her office is - "All Lives Matter"

·
Registered
488 Posts
Between the groups that want to defund / dismantle the police departments, and the Democrat politicians trying to be the most woke, etc., I say let them. Then let these politicians try to impose gun control. When there is no one sworn to protect and serve, you are really on your own and defenseless. Then the drug gangs will take over territory, extort protection from businesses owners and then all the SJWs will beg for police departments. But no one will risk their lives to sign up and then be betrayed.

I really think there are some very stupid elected officials out there who really need to live like the rest of us.
This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

·
Premium Member
33,780 Posts
I spent seven years active duty, and not once was I put up in a motel. Barracks, bivouac site or wrapped in my poncho liner for up to 278 days per year, but never in a motel. Pitch camp on the National Mall.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
These democratic mayors are doing everything they can to muck up this country, ruin the economy and pit the races against each other.

when you decree Black LIves Matter then you are elevating black lives above all others. I'm okay with Black Lives Matter Too as a motto but I prefer All Lives Matter.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
These democratic mayors are doing everything they can to muck up this country, ruin the economy and pit the races against each other.

when you decree Black LIves Matter then you are elevating black lives above all others. I'm okay with Black Lives Matter Too as a motto but I prefer All Lives Matter.

Me too but that's considered, "racist".

What a world we live in now.

·
Super Moderator
16,151 Posts
I spent seven years active duty, and not once was I put up in a motel. Barracks, bivouac site or wrapped in my poncho liner for up to 278 days per year, but never in a motel. Pitch camp on the National Mall.
You were in the wrong branch. :gah:

·
Premium Member
33,780 Posts
Me too but that's considered, "racist".

What a world we live in now.
"Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out" was a popular t-shirt design with many of the guys when I was stationed at Bragg...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts