Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When you do ordering for even a small gun shop, you have to keep up with the latest in stupid, evil, and entertaining firearms. I found out Vector Arms was doing a ground-up build of the HK-51, which is essentially little more than a HK-91/G3 cut down to MP-5 size. It's still in .308. It still takes the same mags. It's just...meaner.

I've waited patiently for months. Ok, maybe not patiently. But I've waited.

And it came.

Yay f'ing me.

I even showed restraint and only bought one of two that came in.

As I opened them and entered them into the bound books, the UPS man was *very* scared.

Yes, I've shot it. In the freaking freezing wind, my accomplice and I blew through 400 rounds. Yes, you can shoot it one handed. Yes, you can shoot it two-handed in a variety of positions. Yes, I already have the Form 1 filled out so I can mail it on January 1rst and SBR it.

Bad video, two handed:http://s90127256.onlinehome.us/v51-twohand-wmv-bigger.WMV
Bad video, one hand: http://s90127256.onlinehome.us/v51-onehand-wmv.WMV (and I'm left handed shooting righty just to illustrate that it doesn't kick and kill you.

Now I'm regretting not finding a way to get both.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Robert - your wickedness is only exceeded by your enjoyment!

Second vid I could not get - maybe link is bad. First one - heck man was that windy !!!! I could well find a home for one of those :smile:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe my media host is being bad - I can get it on this end. Sorry.

And yes, it was very, very cold and nasty. I'm extremely glad that we had firearms to help warm our chilled fingers.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
I bet that puppy re-defines muzzle blast.....

Fun stuff :D

Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks alot guys!! now hubby wants one of those for christmas. doubt if he gets it for xmas maybe valentines day. his christmas is already bought lol.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you sure you're not mistaking them for Vulcan (Hesse)?

I've yet to see a single problem on a Vector gun that's come through the shop, and we've sold Uzis and AKs and HK-series guns for several years.

They're made a couple hours south.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts