Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, I am new to this forum was wondering if anyone carries IWB with the light tuck. I am thinking about ordering one, wanted to hear if anyone uses them on here. Thanks guys, my apologies if this has been covered previously.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
I like mine. If you use the search feature and write in vedder I believe I found several threads discussing them. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'm thinking about ordering the same. A lot of people here seem to love them. I don't think it would be a bad investment for ya, Yama

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I have one for my primary carry (HK P2000 V1 in 357SIG):

Great holster, adjustable cant, adjustable tension and very easy to get on/off, while the metal clip makes sure it stays put. Zero complaints.

Chuck

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I've bought from Vedder. If I recall correctly, their turn around time was fantastic.

I don't know if mine came with a metal belt clip or not anymore. I do know that all my IWB holsters have them now though. I mean I prefer the kydex clip for different reasons, but they always break on me eventually, which is really frustrating cuz it always happens when you are out in public lol. So it's nice to see them coming with the metal.

The adjustability is really nice on the Vedder as well btw. Being able to fine tune it initially is nice. But it really pays if you decide wearing at 1 o'clock works better than say 5 for some random reason. They are thin too.

Anyway, it's $55.00 well spent I thought. Good luck.

PS - I get different colors for different guns. Makes knowing what holster fits which gun nothing more than a quick visual.

·
Registered
700 Posts
It is a very good holster and comfortable too. The only thing I I'll say is if you order one,get both the 1 1/2" and the 1 3/4" belt clips, the extra clip is about $5. There clips are 1 1/2 " & 1 3/4" right on the money with no wiggle room at all. If you have a thick 1 1/2" gun belt its really HARD to get over your pants and belt.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Having a drawer of black Kydex holsters, this last Vedder I ordered is dark brown and it is NICE to have color/per gun as drift said!

I didn't know how long it would take to get the brown. It took less than a week after I ordered it on a Friday night. And that was a left hand draw model too.

I love the adjust-ability. I don't think you can go wrong with Vedder. But if you don't like it, just send it back and they will happily refund your purchase price. I have two Vedder holsters and would have more if I had known about them before I ordered "other brands".

Oh yeah - it's a family owned company, which is not terribly unusual for the really good Kydex holsters. Their customer service is absolutely tops.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I went ahead and ordered one with both clips 1 1/2" & the 1 3/4" to have the flexibility. I like the idea of having a different color for different guns, this would be helpful for me as well. I'll give this one a try, but sounds like I will like it as much as the rest. I really like the adjustability of it, seems to really be configurable to the individual. Appreciate the quick feedback!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well Granny has definitely sold me on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts