Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all. I go by Sweatnbullets, but feel free to call me Roger. I am one of the Integrated Threat Focused instructors and I work out of Las Vegas. I was given the link over here due to some recent threads on the subject.

It is good to see the level of knowledge and open mindedness that is displayed here. I would like to learn, share, and to contribute.

Roger

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here too.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Roger - good to have you aboard. Welcome :smilez:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome Roger.

Hope you like it here. I also hope you can share some of your experience and knowledge with the forum.

-Scott-

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
p8riot said:
Welcome! I'm new here too.
I go by P8riot over at the Polite Society forum. Did a goggle on the handle and found out that you were out there.

Good to finally meet you!:smile:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
welcome to the forum sweat unaimed fire isnt my thing , like with some other forum members we will have to agree to disagree on some issues but not on the right of effective selfe defense ( and there are many roads to that goal imho )

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Roger.

·
Administrator
143,816 Posts
I've Heard That Name Before

Would that be Sweatnbullets as is Sweating Bullets AKA scared to death? :gah:

OR is that rather Sweatnbullets as in Sweat And Bullets because you work so hard expending Multitudes Of Thousands of bullets. AKA Much Hard Training & Prolific Shooter.

I think we need a clarification. :yup:

Hey...Welcome to the forum. Join Right In. :usflag:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QKShooter said:
Would that be Sweatnbullets as is Sweating Bullets AKA scared to death? :gah:

OR is that rather Sweatnbullets as in Sweat And Bullets because you work so hard expending Multitudes Of Thousands of bullets. AKA Much Hard Training & Prolific Shooter.

I think we need a clarification. :yup:

Hey...Welcome to the forum. Join Right In. :usflag:
:hand10: QKshooter, that would be Sweat and bullets. I chose the name because I am a training junkie and it is a cool play on words.:smile:

I have a little over 50 firearm courses ranging from HG, SG, rifle, sub-machinegun, tactics, low light, and with the integration or knife, stick, H2H. I have extensive "sighted fire" training to go along with my threat focused skills. My goal has always been to be well rounded.

My current focus as a threat focused instruction has been, by far, my favorite part of the journey. The human body and mind are amazing things. We have spent so much time training away from our natural abilities and reactions, that very few of us really know what we are really capable of.

My job is to simply introduce people to their natural abilities.

Thanks for the welcomes....it is good to be here.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Redneck Repairs said:
welcome to the forum sweat unaimed fire isnt my thing , like with some other forum members we will have to agree to disagree on some issues but not on the right of effective selfe defense ( and there are many roads to that goal imho )
RR, I was a "sights only guy" for a number of years. We do not have to agree on everything. I am still looking forward to batting stuff around with you.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Hello, Roger. Welcome from Washington State.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.