Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
68 yo, retired, love long walks on the beach... oh, wait... been CCW for 15 years or so. Carried a 38 snub for the first 5 years, switched to a Sig M11-A1 for the next 10 years and recently started carrying a Sig P365 with MS, 12rd mag and Hogue Handall grip. Still carry the M11 at times but that darn 365 is just sooooo easy! My bedside gun is a Ruger 357 4" SS, Match Champion.

I have owned probably 20 different handguns over the past 40 years and it took me that long to find out what works for me. Yeah, ha ha, I'm not too sharp... but I'm happy now.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Howdy, nikk, and welcome to the forum from Arizona. Glad to have you aboard. Like the little Sig myself, sir, 365XL in a Vedder Light Tuck, Hogue grip, 12 round mag. Good little gun, easy to shoot and carry. Prefer .45, but age has caught up with me, so 9mm for now.

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Welcome from Utah. I carry a Sig M11-A1 or a Legion P229 95% of the time. But I also own a P365 for when I must pocket carry.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Welcome from NE Florida. Got a couple of Sigs around here with more on the horizon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts