Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have been searching and searching for a vertical shoulder holster, with tie downs for my Glock 30 for when on the Harley. Don't want horizontal carry as my wife sits behind me and I still like her an awful lot! :rofl:

Soooo, I have looked but keep coming up empty, I have found some vertical models but none listed for a G30....does anyone out there use one or know of one?

Thanks in advance,
Tony

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe this?:

www.LawmanLeatherGoods.com

Don't know about the tie-downs though.
thanks, I have seen these but they do not have tie downs and VERY pricey...and people i have talked to tell me to steer clear of shoulder rigs w/o tie downs due to flopping around and it makes sense to me.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Understood on all counts. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster

This should do the trick. I use one with a Glock 36 and Sig P229.
Exodus, I looked and it is a very interesting option. does it really work without feeling like you have one of those back belts strapped around your chest? I guess the only concern I have is how that would feel as opposed to a regular shoulder rig supported by your shoulder with straps to keep it from flapping, without compressing your torso?

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
galco has one. go to their site.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Does Binanci still make the X-15? I have used them with guns that were hard to find holsters for back in the day.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take a look at the new Little Bear Custom Holsters site. Dave has a new shoulder rig called Scion at a very nice price and he does great work. Call or email him, a great guy to deal with and very honest.

James
Thanks, I sent a email but from his site it looks lke a horizontal holster only.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just wonder how comfortable it would be to have a compression band around your chest all day.....

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I carry in an Andrews Monarch Rig when riding but it is a horizontal setup. There is absolutely no way my gun will discharge unless my finger is on the trigger so I guess I don't worry about it.
Andrews Custom Leather

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I am not comfortable having a gun point at my passenger

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Does Binanci still make the X-15? I have used them with guns that were hard to find holsters for back in the day.
Yes, but not for the Glock Model 30.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
I just wonder how comfortable it would be to have a compression band around your chest all day.....
I agree, I use a belly band allot and it can get old at around the eight hour range, but here's a line from the add and unless I'm mistaken it say it's adjustable in that area "Because it’s fully adjustable and since it's made from elastic, it will adjust to any body type". I guess for $35 it could hurt to try it out. I've been thinking about getting into a shoulder rig and see how I would like it, but the price on some of the good stuff makes me want to get it right the first time. Being winter, I figure now is the perfect time to experiment with a couple of cheap ones.:smile:

Good luck with your search. :bier:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can't comment on it, but I'm having a vertical shoulder holster made for a commander by Black Hills Leather. They were having a 20% off special a few weeks ago when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster

This should do the trick. I use one with a Glock 36 and Sig P229.
Ditto. I got one a little over a week ago. Very comfortable, the shoulder straps are very comfortable, and I have been wearing mine every day since. Best system I have used to this point, and doubt I will change. I also ride scoots, and with arms outstretched to the handle bars, this should be no problem. I carry Glock 27.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts