Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
144,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid a little bit more than $19.00 on an Ebay "Buy It Now" auction (Free Shipping) for 3 of these after I watched this Vid.
The ones that I bought were exactly the same but, the 250 Lumen models.
And for the price I really don't care if they are not quite 250 actual Lumens or not.
I just need a few extra lights to have around and the price is hard to beat especially with the 9 alkaline batteries included.
I know that our members love their higher dollar flashlights and I have no problem with that at all.
I doubt if you would pay a lot of $$$ for a really good light and then drop it about 15/20 Feet onto concrete just to test it out.
I really just wanted some reliable flashlights that take common batteries and that I can just leave in a few different locations.

No...This is not me in this Video. I just spotted it on YouTube and watched it when I was viewing various flashlight video reviews.
I watched this VID and then said: OK...I'll buy a few of these. :yup:
So...here you go...a few Aluminum bodied lights that are cheap enough that you can even give them away in an emergency pinch.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I thought he was gonna flip the switch on the Insinkerator. Now, that'd be a torture test.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I've seen them at Costco and thought, I should pick up a pack of em. Then I look at the couple of hundred dollars worth of stuff in the cart and think maybe next time.

·
Administrator
144,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine didn't arrive yet. I'll post an update of what I think of them when they get here and I can actually get one in hand. :yup:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Mine didn't arrive yet. I'll post an update of what I think of them when they get here and I can actually get one in hand. :yup:

Did they arrive yet, and if so what's the verdict on them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts