Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a link for a video showing how adding a rubber band to hold a rifle trigger forward - makes it shoot like you were "bump firing"?

I saw this somewhere but can't find it again.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Thanks. Another great way to turn money into noise.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I used to bump fire my AR a lot when I got bored. If ammo wasn't so expensive I'd like to learn to bump a pistol just for S&G's

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I've been looking for a way to get rid of extra ammo in just a few minutes...and here it is.:king:

Soon we'll need a tax stamp for rubber bands, too!:yup:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
There is definitely something fun about emptying a thirty round mag in (and around) a target in about three seconds. :yup:

Whenever I get the time to shoot my wasr, I always have to bump fire at least one magazine before I finish for the day.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Isn't there a federal law that says any gun that can be easily converted to full auto can be banned? I remember reading about this in the NRA magazine several years ago. They were illustrating how you can rig a bolt action to go full auto. Seems to me if this keeps coming up the feds could outlaw all semi autos unless some type of restrictor was installed.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isn't there a federal law that says any gun that can be easily converted to full auto can be banned? I remember reading about this in the NRA magazine several years ago. They were illustrating how you can rig a bolt action to go full auto. Seems to me if this keeps coming up the feds could outlaw all semi autos unless some type of restrictor was installed.
In another post someone wrote how with the rubber band or other "bump" firing - that the trigger isn't pulled and held for continuous firing - that it's still pulled and released, pulled and released for each and every individual shot - thereby not qualifying as being "full auto" and staying legal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts