Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been impressed with the durability and utility of this mid-market mini-reflex sight. It's priced in the middle of the road making it a bit more affordable than sights like the Trijicon RMR and it offers better durability than the lower end sights like the Burris FastFire.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Perfect timing. I'm currently researching putting an RMR on my M&P.

Another well thought out product vid from MAC.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Razor but I do own a Vortex Strikefire and have been impressed with the quality of the product and it's ability to hold zero after hundreds of rounds.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perfect timing. I'm currently researching putting an RMR on my M&P.

Another well thought out product vid from MAC.
Take a look at the Razor. I still believe the LED RMR is the sight to beat, but it's also the most expensive. The Razor is a good alternative. The only down side is the larger profile.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not familiar with the Razor but I do own a Vortex Strikefire and have been impressed with the quality of the product and it's ability to hold zero after hundreds of rounds.
I have several of their optics and like you, I've been impressed with the quality so far. They seem to offer good quality at a reasonable price. They're a good alternative for people who either don't want to spend more for a RDS or can't spend more. I've beaten the snot out of my SPARC and it's still going strong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.