Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to buy the site. I've done the research, and for my use this cheap but well made scope is right on the money. Problem: I CAN'T FIND ONE! I see them at Midway USA but have read that they list them as stocked, then end up back ordered. I have also seen them at Optics Planet, but don't know much about the site. Does anyone know a reliable website to order this scope? Thanks!! :smile:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Optics planet is a great site,I have ordered numerous items from them without a hiccup

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
.............I see them at Midway USA but have read that they list them as stocked, then end up back ordered...............
I'm not sure where you heard this but I will say that I have ordered tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from Midway over the last 25+ years and I have NEVER had them backorder an item that was listed as "in stock" at the time I placed the order. They are simply one of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

Hoss

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Go to their web site. They have a dealer locator. Just plug in your zip and how many miles you are willing to travel.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help, I always thought Midway was a good place but needed some reinforcement. And thank you for telling me about Optics Planet as well.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I have a Strike Fire (and the optional kill flash), it's a nice sight for the money. At any rate call Vortex directly. If they don't have it in stock then they know what dealers have them. That's what I did and they even told me where it was on sale at the time and I got a good deal!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would definitely go with OpticsPlanet. I've gotten two holsters for my Glock 31 and a TLR-2 Streamlight. Some of the fastest free shipping. They have my business :bier:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts