Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really really hope so. I am a Glock guy until the end . . . however, I bought a VP9 this past January. I absolutely love this gun. I will buy the subcompact in a minute. Tic tok, tic tok . . . until it arrives.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I really really hope so. I am a Glock guy until the end . . . however, I bought a VP9 this past January. I absolutely love this gun. I will buy the subcompact in a minute. Tic tok, tic tok . . . until it arrives.
Glocks are nice but as you mentioned, I am a HK guy until the end. :smile: So, this is a very nice addition that I will add to my HK family.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
As much as I like my VP9, I'm sure this one will be a great shooter as well. Why do they have to introduce something like this when I have to buy a new garden tractor and living room suit this year????:wink: If they introduce it, I'm sure one will eventually follow me home!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I will be curious as to price. Single action trigger with no safety on some models...MMMMmmmmm. The only single actions I have experience with are my 1911s which have both the grip and thumb safety. Interesting...

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Before Shot Show I started a thread here asking what you guys wanted to see this year. I noted that for myself, I wanted an optics ready VP9 since I love HK's and have never had a pistol with an optic. When the optic ready HK did not materialize, I decided to try the Sig 320 RX instead and was going to pick one up next week when the new Cabelas opens in Manassas, Virginia. Now I am back to the drawing board, but with no announced date for release of the VP9 OR, I think I will get the Sig anyway and learn to shoot a red dot pistol with it, then get the HK when it is available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts