Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,481 Posts
I guess it's not a bad idea if you're a Liberal or a protected minority. Slap on the wrist.

If you're a registered Republican, jail time.

·
Registered
38,083 Posts
Instructions for the "community panel": You will be held civilly liable for your decisions. Decide carefully.

·
Registered
18,964 Posts
As long as the criminal understands his safety and sentence are not guaranteed if the venture in to the great state of Kentucky, I think it’s a great and deserving program for WA State!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
This is exactly the goal. We are not just going to be shamed we are going to be hunted down. Just watch.
I think you're not far off the mark on this comment. It looks like the Progressives are taking us down the path other Communist dictatorships have taken. Going down this path, a bloodbath is in our not too distant future so keep this in mind when they tell you they need to confiscate your firearms to keep you safe.

Saw this yesterday:

Reactions: forester58

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts

Because its worked so well in the past whenever its been attempted............

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
I wonder how that aligns with state law? Or do they not care?

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
It seems we are circling in the turd bowl ever faster. Seattle has decided to allow community groups determine the sentencing of felons to end racism and promote "restorative justice".
Laws? Laws?! We don't need no steering laws!!

·
Super Moderator
19,557 Posts
I wonder how this "community group" would handle Bernie Madoff's sentence.

He was a first-time offender, and non-violent to be sure. But the number of lives he ruined by his financial schemes is beyond calculation or comprehension. A number of people who were financially ruined by Madoff committed suicide, as did his own son, out of shame. Give him a light sentence? No way.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I might be in favor of that idea of we can institute an American Gladiators style gauntlet course complete with live canon fire, poison darts, and flame throwers.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I might be in favor of that idea of we can institute an American Gladiators style gauntlet course complete with live canon fire, poison darts, and flame throwers.
I always thought we should go back to gladiatorial games for the really hard felons. The prisons are full of bloods, cripts, neo-nazis, MI-13 and tons of others who fight and kill each other anyway. Put that on pay per view and the prison system would make so much money taxes could go way down

·
Registered
38,083 Posts
I always thought we should go back to gladiatorial games for the really hard felons. The prisons are full of bloods, cripts, neo-nazis, MI-13 and tons of others who fight and kill each other anyway. Put that on pay per view and the prison system would make so much money taxes could go way down
Last man standing goes free.

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
Nope.
Last man standing gets a quiet, quick, comfortable death.
Nope, last man standing becomes an instructor for SpecOps.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I guess I see the big difference between having a jury sentence and having the "community" do this is that the jury selected from the population in general and then is agreed upon by the attorneys, both prosecution and defense in an attempt to weed out the biased. The "community" will very likely be a group of liberal activists so it wouldn't be hard to figure out how they're going to roll.
And if someone has been a victim of the crime in question, they are no longer considered to be part of the "community" I am sure.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts