Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Yea OldVet,that's what was guessing.No open carry in S.C.
Years ago Walmart had the correct no gun signs,and one day,i should say,they were gone, here,anyway.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I guess,i was kinda surprised,someone from Walmart,like her,would say that,and,give a number,unless,she didn't know it.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
I keep thinking that I have never seen anyone open carry in person. I have seem folks with ARs on TV, but thats about it.

Then it occurred to me that I may have seen it all the time, but assumed that they were LE in plain clothes. Im in TN btw.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Walmart policy is to follow state law where the store is located. Here in Virginia that means licensed CC or OC without a permit. I OC in Walmart all the time.

·
Banned
2,030 Posts
I've seen several OC folks in Wisconsin. No one seems to pay much attention to them. I did, because I like checking out what kind of gun they are carrying. Saw a really nice looking 1911, but's that's off topic.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Correct our policy complies with state law, here in PA open carry is legal without a permit so we get a good deal of people in here open carrying.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
230 Posts
Visited ND a couple weeks ago, saw several people OC

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I OC some at the Walmart here and have never had any problems with it.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I was in a WalMart store today on Pines Road in Shreveport, LA. During the half hour or so I was there, I saw three others openly carrying. Nobody bothered them or myself.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
No problems if you OC in a Walmart here either.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts