Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've read, elsewhere, good things about that gun. I look forward to reading your range report. Especially what your wife thinks about it since my wife is starting the process of selecting what gun I'll be buying for her.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read, elsewhere, good things about that gun. I look forward to reading your range report. Especially what your wife thinks about it since my wife is starting the process of selecting what gun I'll be buying for her.
my wife was the one who liked the PPX, and she fell in love with the Creed when she found out that it was basically an upgraded PPX.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
I would like to shoot on and see how I like it. I really like my P99, both the way it fits my hand and how good it shoots..

·
Registered
426 Posts
Always an exciting day when you get a new pistol. Thanks for sharing Daddydon. Will be interested to read how it shoots.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Walther is always a good buy....I still have an old PPK around here somewhere...maybe in the nightstand!:smile:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
what rounds do you prefer for the PPK?
I'll answer this too. In either .32 or .380acp, I go with FMJ. Why? These guns were designed to digest FMJ rounds. They don't always reliably feed a hollow point, and a hollow point may not expand from such a small pistol in either of these two calibers, especially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I think it's ugly.... but if it works for you my opinion means nothing. Looking forward to a range report

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts