Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're happy to announce that we're now offering free same day shipping on all of our Walther holsters bought on our website. Walthers are some of our favorite pistols, and we wanted to give back to this great community that's been so supportive of us.

This includes our new Protos single-clip holster for the PPS M2, as well as our dual-clip ACE-1 Gen 2 on many other models.

Check out our offerings over at

BlackArchHolsters.com/products/walther-holsters

Thanks again for all the support,
Brian

·
Registered
433 Posts
Just picked up two new Walther PPS M2s, I am looking for holsters and your Protos has gotten my attention. Will be deciding in the next day or two on what holster to get, but the same day shipping news sounds good.

1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just picked up two new Walther PPS M2s, I am looking for holsters and your Protos has gotten my attention. Will be deciding in the next day or two on what holster to get, but the same day shipping news sounds good.
How do you like your PPS M2's so far? We've all been very impressed with them!

-Brian

·
Registered
433 Posts
How do you like your PPS M2's so far? We've all been very impressed with them!

-Brian
Just picked them up yesterday, took one to the range and ran 50 rounds plus a mag of carry ammo through it. Great Gun (I had the chance to shoot a rental PPS M2 at a local range a while back and knew that I would be getting a couple later on.) I have also owned 3 PPS Classics, loved the gun - but hated the flip/flap mag release.

I am in the process of changing my EDC gun from a Glock 19 to the PPS M2, been carrying the 19 for the past 10 years, before that I carried SIGs (different models) on duty and off-duty for 15 years. So this is going to start a new era for me. :smile:

Ordered a Protos holster earlier today, go the email that it was already being shipped. AWESOME!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Just got the Protos holster today for my PPS M2, very nice rig. Comfortable, conceals well, I'm able to draw the pistol easily - as well as re-holster it. (Practiced a few dry fire draws with it to insure this...)

I will be going to the range Monday morning to run some drills with it.
Might be ordering a second one soon :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts