Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for both IWB and OWB leather holster for a Walther P22 any suggestions? Yes I know its .22 have my wife interested in carrying and this only gun she likes so far. So going with it until we can talk her into something more.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found that a lot of holsters that are for a Walther fit my Bersa Thunder .380 cc. Perhaps you can expand your search for holsters to those fitting that Bersa and find one for your Walther. Just a thought. I found some nylon styles on Amazon.com.

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
@ The OP-- I own the Walther P22. It is a fun gun, but caliber aside, there are several reasons why it
just isn't a very good carry gun. Oddly, I think it actually has some merit for HD, but that's a different issue.

Can you tell us what specifically appeals to your wife about it? Maybe someone here can make
a suggestion for something better in a price that won't break your piggy bank.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The OP died 3 years ago. :wink:

Reactions: Hopyard

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Here's one.

Reactions: Hopyard

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

Reactions: trofty

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have carried my P22 in my front pocket before. Only trouble is the front site is plastic and after the first time it popped off I decided to go another route.

Goose

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wasn't aware that there was a high demand for P22 holsters. Holster makers, do you feel that these items are moving as well as some of the other CCW options?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts