Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up these two new holsters for my new EDC gun, the PPS 9mm. I got them here: Directory. Luckily this dealer is 10 minutes from my house.

They are both black English leather and are very well made. Both were also priced right too.

Here are a few pics of each, front and rear views.

·
Registered
179 Posts
holsters from Earl

Those look good.

I just picked up a PPS 9 at 4 Seasons. Have not even taken it down for cleaning yet. Was just a bit too busy teaching an NRA class this weekend.

I may just try an MTAC Kydex shell, and attach that to my G19 base leather, MTAC.

How do you like that flush 6 rounder mag? I need to pickup another mag, either a 2nd 7 rnd, or a 6.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look good.

I just picked up a PPS 9 at 4 Seasons. Have not even taken it down for cleaning yet. Was just a bit too busy teaching an NRA class this weekend.

I may just try an MTAC Kydex shell, and attach that to my G19 base leather, MTAC.

How do you like that flush 6 rounder mag? I need to pickup another mag, either a 2nd 7 rnd, or a 6.
The PPS came with one 7 round mag. When I bought the gun, A&G Guns had one 6 rounder for sale new in a blister pack, which I grabbed as well. The 6 is perfect for carry, the 7 is better suited for the range.

·
Registered
179 Posts
AG&G, I bought a couple guns from them in the past, incl my G19.

The flush 6, yup, figured it would be. I'll give one a try.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Just so you know MK70SS alot of people at PPStalk really don't like that site because the owner is a Poop artist. For example he has a german made PPS for 1K and they are already made in Germany. Again, I don't have first hand experience, but just thought I would pass on what I've read here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so you know MK70SS alot of people at PPStalk really don't like that site because the owner is a Poop artist. For example he has a german made PPS for 1K and they are already made in Germany. Again, I don't have first hand experience, but just thought I would pass on what I've read here.
That "other forum" had alot of armchair experts that insulted anyone who dissented from their opinion.:mad: I'm all set with them, It's much more informative and open minded here.:yup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
mk70ss, I like your photos and the holsters seem to be great choices...I too was on a quest to find a holster for my PPS (9mm). Finally chose an IWB Pro TL from HBE Leatherworks. I'll post a few pic's when it arrives next week. If you decide to have an IWB alternative and have an extra $119, give it a looooong look. Sure there are cheaper ones, but I firmly believe that (for most things) you get what you pay for...

·
Registered
7 Posts
As promised...I just received my HBE Pro TL and dress belt in Saddle Tan from Eric today. It took a little over 6 weeks, but was well worth the wait. Eric is a good guy and was excellent to deal with. I haven't had a chance to actually wear it yet, but the quality is "TOP NOTCH". I've put a US Quarter and some 9mm rounds in these as a size reference...Have a look...

Enjoy...!

·
Registered
489 Posts
After shooting a friend's PPS and then a range rental one, I decided that this gun would be a perfect summer gun.

On Monday I purchased a new PPS 9mm (actually it is on order) and also ordered a F.I.S.T. ultra-thin kydex IWB holster for it (the K6-G model).

I can’t wait for it to arrive. :smile:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great stuff

Great pics mdottroy & beautiful leather work on the belt and holster. If I could get that holster with a clip that doesn't show outside the belt...

·
Registered
1 Posts
PPS Holster

Hi All, I'm new here..That holster for your PPS is just what I'm looking for. I don't want to buy the PPS without a holster, Where exactly did you purchase it?? Thanks in advance for your reply..:danceban:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Nice looking carry rigs. Got me guessing about the ball ammo though.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I looked at the web page but can't seem to find the second holster that you are showing. Do you have a part or model number? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts