Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get the opportunity to make a lot of different types of holsters, some of which are for the cowboy shooters involved in the Single Action Society (SASS). Pictured below is a new holster, the Santa Fe, that I just finished for a shooter. There will be a matching belt as well.

·
Registered
262 Posts
K-Man,

I am really looking forward too that cross-draw rig we spoke about! The hard part is deciding which gun to holster up next?

PS K-Man has been one of the most pleasent and helpfull individuals I have dealt with in many years.

Thanks again,
Adrian AKA blacksan

·
Administrator
143,951 Posts
Hey K-Man - You're a doggone Shooting Star when it comes to Fine Leather Working.

You Aced It Again Boy. Very Nice!:yup:

You know...one of my All Time Favorite Books is PACKING IRON

What a great picture book for folks that really appreciate vintage and authentic looking traditional gun leather.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks pretty mean, Kman....nice work.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Wow Kevin - if I was into CAS I sure would love to show off a rig like that.

Handsome is not a strong enough word - it is beautiful :smilez: Superb work.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, folks, for all the kind words. I really like making the cowboy holsters, as it gives me a chance to do some fancier stuff. I've got some other ideas skirting the edges of my brain that I think will make for a great looking rig. I'll post pics at the time it's all finished.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Another great piece Kevin! :congrats:
If I ever get another SA revolver I know who to call. I wonder how hard it'd be to conceal a Vaquero in a western rig.... Hmmmmmm.
Jack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts