Defensive Carry banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im really wanting to start gunsmithing. I know that theres not a lot of money in it but I dont really care about that, im just looking for a chance to start in a shop shadowing, sweeping floors, running errands, being a gopher boy if thats what it takes. im vary passionate about firearms and learning as much as I can about them. im a hardworking, diligent, personable, reliable, fast learning guy that wants to peruse this as a career path. so if you by chance live in the saint louis Missouri area and are looking for help or wanting to pass on a trade, im your guy. you can email me at [email protected]

thanks, jimmy Brooks

·
Registered
140 Posts
There were a couple of adds recently for places looking for gunsmiths, but they were looking for someone with a certificate from a school. You might pickup the phone and call the local shops that offer GS services and ask about internships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There were a couple of adds recently for places looking for gunsmiths, but they were looking for someone with a certificate from a school. You might pickup the phone and call the local shops that offer GS services and ask about internships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks im gonna do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.