Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to apologize for a comment i made earlier today about certain carry situations. I didnt mean to blatenly reference myself with illegal activity and am sorry if that may have offended anyone. Keep carrying. :redface:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I must have missed it whatever it was. I've been missing a lot lately here with the family. Work has been keeping me extra busy. Matter of fact, I'm there more than at home or anywhere else these days. No matter......an apology in itself says whomever has realized their mistake for whatever reasons, and therefore doesn't really need to be accepted by anyone else but the one apologizing. Sleep well, have a great weekend, and enjoy the holiday season.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Well said, RamRod.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, i can humbly admit when im in the wrong. I'm a guy and can spew out some less than appealing things sometimes but im also a very responsible guy when it comes to handling firearms and the such. I'm also a squeaky clean person with no criminal past or else i wouldnt be carrying in the first place.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
I missed it too, but if you immediately send me a check for $50, I promise not to look for it.:image035::wave:
(I wouldn't worry about it.)

·
Registered
114 Posts
"I never speak without error, for my words come the world of reference and my thoughts come from the world of abstraction."

Kahlil Gibran

·
Administrator
144,135 Posts
I don't think anybody was offended by what you posted earlier.
I just checked and there was nothing offensive about it.

Sometimes the moderators just need to help prevent a member from putting their respective "foot in mouth" on a public Internet forum. And that is what it was in your case.

Just continue to participate, move on, and be a valued forum member.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think anybody was offended by what you posted earlier.
I just checked and there was nothing offensive about it.

Sometimes the moderators just need to help prevent a member from putting their respective "foot in mouth" on a public Internet forum. And that is what it was in your case.

Just continue to participate, move on, and be a valued forum member.
Thanks! I got an infraction on my first day here, i was like ohhh boy. Hope to be an assest to the site and talk with some great people. This is my first forum to be a part of that is about guns and CCW, im usually on fitness forums or car forums.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Thanks! I got an infraction on my first day here, i was like ohhh boy. Hope to be an assest to the site and talk with some great people. This is my first forum to be a part of that is about guns and CCW, im usually on fitness forums or car forums.
Well, ya beat me but not by much. I've had a warning and an infraction, heck I may even have one in the tube to be released any day now.:embarassed:

Everytime I see one all I can say is...... YOU GOTTABKIDDIN! :blink:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I think it was just a Warning, but its all good, i understand the Mods have a job to do, im a Mod on a couple other sites. I may have set the record here !!

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Yeah I got pegged my first post too, then I read the rules. :rofl:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Just wanted to apologize ... I didnt mean to blatenly reference myself with illegal activity ...
That's never a good thing, whatever it was.

No worries. We're all here to learn. It's not much use unless we do. :hand10:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So how long have you been married :). I've had 35 years of experience humbly admitting when I'm wrong :).
:congrats: I applaud your committment and retention of sanity. Actually Im not married, but I have a GF of 4 years and we live together. Eventually going to get married after she is finished with Nursing school and I get done myself.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
If you don't get at least one infraction here... you're just not passionate enough! :rofl:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I make plenty of people mad....but never got an infraction..... oh wait, I had a political post that was removed, but not an infraction.........

Are you saying I'm not trying hard enough there Thumper?? :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My wife and daughter are nurse's. Nurses make good wives, I think because their instinct is to nuture :).
Very true and she is an excellent nurturer. She's very type A personality where as i am very type B. It's a nice balance but we clash on occasion because of that.

If you don't get at least one infraction here... you're just not passionate enough! :rofl:
I feel better about it now, thanks!

:danceban:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts