Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the compact size pistols, G23, P229, P227, Commander all of which I own but one I have not got my hands on yet is a Sig P220 SAS the dang things are hard to find and the price keeps going up but Im sure I will find one sooner or later if I keep looking

Sig P220 SAS

I think it will fit in perfectly with these guys

·
Registered
753 Posts
I’ve always liked the Sig P22X pistols. Don’t have one of my own yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
The ongoing trend for Sig is to replace the good guns with more striker crap. Sorry if anybody is offended.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$805 for that NOS Sig 220 SAS strikes me as pretty reasonable. I just checked my records and I paid $690 for my regular 220 in 1993.
it's not bad, I have a little over 700 in my P227 , but it's more than I can get away with before someone else buys it...SWAMBO would notice that much missing :embarassed:

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
I love the compact size pistols, G23, P229, P227, Commander all of which I own but one I have not got my hands on yet is a Sig P220 SAS the dang things are hard to find and the price keeps going up but Im sure I will find one sooner or later if I keep looking

Sig P220 SAS

I think it will fit in perfectly with these guys
The Store (KTP.COM) has one it's used, but I've played with it this past Wednesday while showing it to another customer..

SIG SAUER 220 SAS PRE OWNED 525.00
SKU: 1076902
Features: STS SLIDE, W/ CARRY WEAR; 4"; GERMAN FRAME, WOOD GRIPS
Caliber: 45 ACP
Action design: handgun: pistol
Condition Rating: VERY GOOD

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I always wanted one of the Stainless Elite Sigs. 220, 220 Carry or maybe 229. I love the look of them and imagine they are a joy to shoot with all that weight. Those models are gone too. Can't blame Sig for discontinuing the models that did not sell well enough. Still sucks though.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
I've always thought the P239 SAS was the coolest gun Sig ever made. Maybe not the best or the most capable, but just darn cool.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've always thought the P239 SAS was the coolest gun Sig ever made. Maybe not the best or the most capable, but just darn cool.
Am carrying a 239 SAS in 9mm right now. Not cutting edge in today's poly, large capacity world, but a very capable and cartable handgun.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I have the P220 SAS and I think it is an outstanding pistol. Keep looking. When you find the one you want to buy, I bet you'll be happy with the purchase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts