Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Following on CleaningAccident's most declarative post (good one CleaningAccident). I was going to wait awhile before outing myself, but CleaningAccident so inspired me.

Greetings all,

I am what most of you probably hate. A middle-aged, semi-white collar, Howard Dean supporter (I voted for Kerry in the National), registered Democrat, bleeding heart, Miata driving (not a REMOVE SLUR though, not that there's anything wrong with that), Agnostic, Vegitarian, who believes that the Bill of Rights must be defended at all costs. :hand10:

So what say you guys and gals. Does this board need a resident liberal to bash, or should I expect my account to be deleted very shortly.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Welcome were pretty open minded here ..

But if ya start any flame wars well not telling what can happen since the feds can come after you now

·
Administrator
143,583 Posts
Actually,

You're not off to such a great start and entirely of your own doing.

BTW ~ We do allow Bleeding Hearts here but, try not to bleed on any other members.
All are initially welcome though. :usflag:

We also do not permit "member bashing" or "personal attacks" on other forum members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
If you support the entire BOR, that's good enough for me :smile:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Welcome! Don't worry, you can bleed on me...I carry PPE for such contingencies!:ticking: :wink:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Anyone who defends All the bill of rights is just all right by me , come on up to colorado and ill cook seteaks, feed ya natty light beer and listen to the rest of your ideas oO( dont forget to wipe your feet on my Deniac doormat tho ) LOL

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
you like shooting and support gun rights? O.K. then, welcome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have learned to live side by side with people like you. After all, this is America. I can accept your views as a "lifestyle choice". Even if you do drive a Miata. (Not that theres anything wrong with that...) Im just tired of digging them out of my tire tread.

However, I absolutely will not tolerate a vegetarian under any cicumstances!
:biggrin2:

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome! Maybe you can help us convince some of your "breatheren" that those who carry or want to are not all killers!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Redneck Repairs said:
come on up to colorado and ill cook seteaks, feed ya natty light beer and listen to the rest of your ideas oO( dont forget to wipe your feet on my Deniac doormat tho ) LOL
You must have skipped that I'm a Vegitarian part, but I'll eat your steaks if you killed it or know the farmer who did. My Vegitarianism is more industry related than I'm opposed to killing something so I can eat. Darken that beer up a bit and you have a deal. and what's a Deniac doormat? Google didn't know.

rocky said:
you like shooting and support gun rights? O.K. then, welcome.
Love shooting, love guns, thinking about doing some IDPA.

Current ARSENAL:

Steyr M9
Kel-tec P-11
Model 70 30.06

Soon to acquire a Saiga .308 or SKS, and just waiting for them to come out with the new Steyr S40.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
its a doormat with a pic of howard dean that screams when it gets stepped on by a neocon oO( just like the real howard dean ) LOL

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Redneck Repairs said:
its a doormat with a pic of howard dean that screams when it gets stepped on by a neocon oO( just like the real howard dean ) LOL
Now that's funny! I swear he'll never live that scream down. Too bad too cause I think he was the best Dem to come around in a long time.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Gun owners come in all different flavors. We can come here and post about what we have in common, or try to drive each other apart with what we don't.

- Twenty-something, graphic designer, small-l libertarian, small pickup drivin', agnostic, omnivore who believes the Bill of Rights should bedefended at all costs.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I can accept everything except the vegetarian part. Dude, how can you NOT EAT BACON??? On second thought ... that just leaves more for me! :wink:

Oh, BTW ... I drive a '95 Toyota 4x4 - the little truck that was replaced by the Tacoma. I bet our wind up keys are interchangable. Still think you need a .45 in your arsenal though.
Jack

·
Registered
23 Posts
CleaningAccident said:
I have learned to live side by side with people like you. After all, this is America. I can accept your views as a "lifestyle choice". Even if you do drive a Miata. (Not that theres anything wrong with that...) Im just tired of digging them out of my tire tread.

However, I absolutely will not tolerate a vegetarian under any cicumstances!
:biggrin2:

HEY! Don't start on Miata drivers (well, actually you don't DRIVE them, you kinda WEAR them) because I have had three. And don't look down at me because I now drive a MINI.

Unless you are sitting next to me at a stoplight. :yup:

·
Super Moderator
23,576 Posts
WorldPax said:
Following on CleaningAccident's most declarative post (good one CleaningAccident). I was going to wait awhile before outing myself, but CleaningAccident so inspired me.

Greetings all,

I am what most of you probably hate. A middle-aged, semi-white collar, Howard Dean supporter (I voted for Kerry in the National), registered Democrat, bleeding heart, Miata driving (not a REMOVE SLUR though, not that there's anything wrong with that), Agnostic, Vegitarian, who believes that the Bill of Rights must be defended at all costs. :hand10:

So what say you guys and gals. Does this board need a resident liberal to bash, or should I expect my account to be deleted very shortly.

Welcome! I'm open minded myself. Funny how things change. I was a liberal in college, a conservative for 25 years thereafter, and now I'm going liberal again. Strange. My brother-in-law was a flaming liberal (worked for Dingle as a staffer), but is now almost neo-con. Strange is as strange does. All flavors welcome. Makes the political and philosophical more interesting!

:danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban:

·
Registered
63 Posts
GR, I cant condone the Miata but there is nothing wrong with the MINI. My wife has one. Its a great girl car.
<Rodney Dangerfield voice>
But hey, it looks good on you though....

Just kidding man!!! I couldnt resist the setup.

·
Banned
318 Posts
Welcome aboard I consider myself to be a constitutionalist rather than a conservative.

Plus I guess I'm a vigilante by presidential decree.:banana:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.