Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now registered and posting.

I am what most modern Americans hate. A white, middle aged, working class, Bush supporter, registered Republican, multi-gun owner, veteran, NRA member, drinker, smoker, gas guzzling pickup truck driver, that believes that the Bill of Rights must be defended at all costs and that all Americans should be self supporting.

I hope there is another outdated American model like me somewhere on this site....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - welcome CA - :smile:

You'll do just fine :18:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
you'll fit right in..............WELCOME to the Forum..

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome, I think you described, (atleast some traits) of lots of us.

·
Registered
275 Posts
CleaningAccident said:

I am what most modern Americans hate. A white, middle aged, working class, Bush supporter, registered Republican, multi-gun owner, veteran, NRA member, drinker, smoker, gas guzzling pickup truck driver, that believes that the Bill of Rights must be defended at all costs and that all Americans should be self supporting.

I hope there is another outdated American model like me somewhere on this site....
HAHAHAHA what EVER do you mean? This is the forum for gun control and anti-violence! :image035: You didn't know?

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Most definitely not alone.:yup:

·
Super Moderator
25,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Oh, and welcome to the Club! :biggrin2:

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A lot, if not most, of us see it just like you.

CleaningAccident? Hmmm, sounds like a story to me.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I suspect that you're in the majority here.:image035:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you guys. I really do appreciate the warm welcome from the crew. I had a gut feeling that there were a few others a little like me on this site.
By the time our children are gone, the Constitution will just be another chapter in the American history textbooks....and it wont be in english.

Tangle- Isnt cleaning accident always the official story?

·
Registered
23 Posts
CleaningAccident said:

Strangely, I believe you just described "most modern Americans". :smile: Welcome, CleaningAccident.

And BTW, I have always wondered. What is the difference between "multi-gun" and "arsenal" that the main stream media likes to preach? In other words - am I a multi-gun owner or do I have a *gasp* (badword) arsenal?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ghost Rider said:
What is the difference between "multi-gun" and "arsenal" that the main stream media likes to preach? In other words - am I a multi-gun owner or do I have a *gasp* (badword) arsenal?
Ghost - sad to say, for many anti's, anything over two guns rates arsenal :rolleyes:

I dread to think how most of us might be categorized :biggrin2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.