Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day to shoot in Colorado!! We headed out to the ranch....had great weather.......great friends and family........could not ask for anything better.

Three tabels full of hardware to shoot, targets from 28 to 300 yards, and some awsome shooters! :yup:

Would not have been a very good day for a bad guy to run up on the ranch!! :image035: :comeandgetsome:

Hoping to see more persons out enjoying themselves, practicing, and giving shooters a good name! :bier:

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
looks like a great time!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Awesome! Generate brass while the sun shines! Yesterday was a great day to shoot here as well. A bit windy, but 80° and nothing but sunshine! Our last Steel Challenge of the year.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Gotta' love those hills...looks like a great time!:yup:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Man, that's some beautiful country. Looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks for the pics. :hand10:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that a BEER can in picture #5???:mad:

YEE HAW let's go shoot somthin'
Followed BY Hay, Yall watch this.
Yup..... sure is...... and when you own 680 acres you can have a beer while your target shootin........ :tongue:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yup..... sure is...... and when you own 680 acres you can have a beer while your target shootin........ :tongue:
That looked like a great time. Someday, I hope to own that much land. By the way, why wasn't I invited? :duh: :bier:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Never know...... once I get to know you I bet you'll get an invite!
Just don't make fun of my beer.........

actually it wasn't even my beer! LOL Father in law's....... I have some how become addicted to Cheladas!! LMAO!! And yea, I did have one...and only one, in the four hours of shooting.........may have had a few more if I was staying up there........

ATF - Alcohol, tobacco, & Firearms......... whos bringing the chips??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is that a BEER can in picture #5???:mad:
Yes, that's a beer you see there, it's mine.:spankme: I was not shooting, nor was I handling firearms. All I could do was watch after having shoulder surgery. That in itself will drive a person to drink. Sorry you had to see that, I should have thrown the empties in the trash but I recycle them. I know that can was empty or it still would have been in my hands as that was about all I could lift back then...:wink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
That's kind of what I thought.:bier:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts