Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Watched it and I couldn't agree with him more. There was another thread on DC before where someone had mentioned that the NRA may be caving into the ANTI push. I think that Mr. LaPierre made his and the NRAs position widely known and they are not backing down. In fact I think that by him speaking at CPAC he just got us a little more concrete support from the Republicans who have already shown their support for the 2nd Amendment. Go get them NRA and GOP!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
LaPierre does great with prepared speeches but he doesn't do well in interviews. NRA should have someone else handle interviews and debates.

I have never really doubted the NRA's position. I did, however, just write to them and told them MY position, just so they know exactly who they are representing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
LaPierre does great with prepared speeches but he doesn't do well in interviews. NRA should have someone else handle interviews and debates.

I have never really doubted the NRA's position. I did, however, just write to them and told them MY position, just so they know exactly who they are representing.
I have to say he dose seems a tad nervous when he takes a sip of water. I do like the way he speaks.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
An important speech effectively delivered by the NRA's executive VP. His is a voice of reason in a sea of irrational and hateful speech emanating from the liberal left.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An important speech effectively delivered by the NRA's executive VP. His is a voice of reason in a sea of irrational and hateful speech emanating from the liberal left.
Too bad it is only seen by CPAC & us. When he was on the MSM, they kept cutting him off & would not let him finish a statement, and at the same time gave the antis several minutes to talk & push their position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts