Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink:

Why is it that NO ONE (especially those from PA) gave us non-PA folks a heads up that PA has non-res permits, at a GREAT price and EASY to apply for?

PA has the same application process as NH (just abit more info needed though) if you have a CCW in your own state.

AND NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT IT! I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM ANOTHER BOARD! :blink:

Sigh.........

Wayne

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hey Wayne!

PA has the same application process as NH (just abit more info needed though) if you have a CCW in your own state. :yup: :wave: :danceban: :hand10:

Ti

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Sorry Wayne - never had even given much research to the non-res because of being domiciled here - tho I know a buddy in OH got his easily.

If you'd asked I could have told about the non-res but not many details! Sorry !

·
Registered
418 Posts
In another thread recently I mentioned my $19 permit. Guess I left out the non-res portion...my bad. However, MI does not recognize out of state res. permits from PA. I'm not sure how they distinguish on the actual permit but that's what I have read.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. I was j/k about being upset at Chris, I couldn't do that.

No, I was just reading on another board and saw it. I looked and saw it was only $20 and the information/pictures weren't hard to get I decided.... why not lol.

So I'm sending it off tomorrow and we'll see how long it take :)

Wayne

·
Administrator
143,825 Posts
That OK

You can really get upset with Chris for real.
I don't mind a bit. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bwhaha - dead right there Brian - Corey just loves yanking my chain - I do get my own back - occasionally!

Wayne - no sweat dude. :wink:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hmm, really it's just not something you think about as a resident. Glad to hear we're decent to you strange foreigners though. :wink: :wave:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Wayne said:
:wink:

Why is it that NO ONE (especially those from PA) gave us non-PA folks a heads up that PA has non-res permits, at a GREAT price and EASY to apply for?

PA has the same application process as NH (just abit more info needed though) if you have a CCW in your own state.

AND NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT IT! I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM ANOTHER BOARD! :blink:

Sigh.........

Wayne
Thanks for the heads up Wayne.I am going to send mine in next week.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Puppage,

I go there all the time but with so many states and so many laws (changing for the better or the worse) that it's hard to keep up with all the states.

I have an idea, have a "sticky" or something for each persons state for "alerts" or "information". That way I can keep up with Oregon law (as long as I am here or where ever I end up) and all the various members can do the same with their states :biggrin:

Wayne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts