Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rectenwald revealed the shocking life history of Thousand Currents' vice chair of the board, Susan Rosenberg, who spent 16 years in federal prison for her part in a series of increasingly violent acts of terrorism, including bombing the U.S. Capitol building, bombing an FBI building, and targeting police for assassination.

"Their whole campaign was one of unbelievably vicious, murderous cop killings, assassinations, and bombings," explained Rectenwald of Rosenberg's terror group known as the May 19th Communist Organization or M19.
————————————————————————————————

Got a Ford truck?
Do you eat Kellogg‘s Cereal?
Smoke Cigarettes? (JR Reynolds in list)

List is way too long to boycott everything. Several links, went down a bunny hole looking into this and WOW, had no idea. One of Glen Becks guest had the info, that link will be included too - it was the start that I got all the other info from.

If you have time to read, you may find this as amazing as I did - not a good amazing, but it sure did open my eyes.

Most don’t know this but the Kellogg family “were” (not sure now) a religion called Seventh-Day Adventist. We have a SDA pastor in our family and I grew up in their schools. Good people, which makes this even more shocking to me.

Glen Beck w guest: WATCH: BLM-linked organization removes webpage after Glenn Beck reveals VIOLENT terrorist origins

***Kellogg foundation [LIST OF SUPPORTERS & WHO THEY SUPPORT!]
W. K. Kellogg Foundation

***Thousand Currents: [More list of who you/they support]
Thousand Currents

*** = these two are the “Meat” of what all is going on, and yes George Soros and the Rockefeller’s are among the list attached to these businesses.

Rude awakening for me this morning!

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
These super rich companies and individuals consider themselves our lords and masters - for all practical purposes minus the Constitution and Bill of Rights, they pretty much are.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Most "Elites" are not a friend to either conservatives or leftists... they are only in it for themselves and will do whatever it takes to secure their incomes and status. Pitting left against right is a great way to avoid the spotlight of truth exposing their own actions.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
I knew there was a reason I don't eat Rice Krispies of Special K....

Reactions: Sister and airslot
1 - 9 of 9 Posts