Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
The dude seems to be just a garden variety idiot.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm not sure what his point is. What does the NRA have to do with carrying a bomb in a backpack?

I notice stories already being circulated about those guys not having a license to posses their firearms. I doubt they had licenses for the explosives they had either but everyone seems to ignore that inconvenient detail.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I'm not sure what his point is. What does the NRA have to do with carrying a bomb in a backpack?

I notice stories already being circulated about those guys not having a license to posses their firearms. I doubt they had licenses for the explosives they had either but everyone seems to ignore that inconvenient detail.
It the new fade, if its broken in the Country, blame the NRA.....

Reactions: 84160 and 8th ID

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense, etc. It is the AGENDA, and he is helping to push it. These people DO NOT use logic. This cartoonist won the Pulitzer Prize several years ago-he is entrenched.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Unbelievable. I love how the NRA is somehow responsible for everything wrong in the world. Never mind 140 years of teaching safety and responsibility with firearms. No, my friends, the NRA is a terrorist organization.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I looked up some of his other "comics." Seems like he's just a HUGE cry baby that somehow gets his stuff printed. What an idiot. It blows my mind that papers would print garbage like that....and that the readers of the paper haven't thrown a fit about it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I looked up some of his other "comics." Seems like he's just a HUGE cry baby that somehow gets his stuff printed. What an idiot.
CORRECT! See here is the problem here: I'm in KY, that nationally in almost ALL races goes Republican. But the two largest cities Louisville and Lexington (where I live) are University towns (code for liberal). So in the two largest papers, they are WAY left. There's usually some pushback in local talk radio, but it doesn't get much attention.

·
Registered
127 Posts
CORRECT! See here is the problem here: I'm in KY, that nationally in almost ALL races goes Republican. But the two largest cities Louisville and Lexington (where I live) are University towns (code for liberal). So in the two largest papers, they are WAY left. There's usually some pushback in local talk radio, but it doesn't get much attention.

I live in ky too and can agree with the above. Let him go to hazard and work there printing that crap. My bet he won't last long. I'm proud of ky but really sickened with Lou and lex

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Emailing them now not that I ever bought one if there papers but I will be sure to tell them how I feel
I don't live in KY and I (still) emailed the editor and referenced the internet link pointing out how poorly this reflects on the paper as an organization.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Next up , limits on purchasing gunpowder, primers and bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Next up , limits on purchasing gunpowder, primers and bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure that is coming. I can't remember, but I believe one of the amendments that was voted down recently contained background checks for ammo. I'm not sure, but I think an amendment or bill containing that is being pushed.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
It doesn't matter that it doesn't make sense, etc. It is the AGENDA, and he is helping to push it. These people DO NOT use logic. This cartoonist won the Pulitzer Prize several years ago-he is entrenched.
The Pulitzer people should ask for their prize back.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
A Pulitzer about what? Step by step instructions on how to seduce unsuspecting sheep!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts