Defensive Carry banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nothing here.

A small demonstration at courthouse in the next county, peaceful, mostly young white kids and older women displaying their white guilt. That is the way it should be done, although I reserve the right to roll my eyes at their naivety.

·
Super Moderator
23,234 Posts
Up here we had a bunch of douche-knotted white boys and purple and pink haired girls peacefully lay in the street by the police station, under adult supervision, chanting.

They instilled fear for sure.

They, for the most part, all had on Covid masks.

The irony of it all.

Progressives protesting not the economic shutdown, imposed by a progressive Governor, killing their favorite coffee and tattoo parlors and imposing economic catastrophe on the state, but the police force that kept them safe.

They.Are.Idiots.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
We are moving closer and closer to complete anarchy. This is what the far leftist want. They want to take complete control, and anarchy is the way to get that done. How many people do you think are going to risk their lives to stand in line to vote if violent gangs are raging through the streets and around the voting areas?

Note that in some few other countries, people DO risk their lives to stand in line to vote. I wonder really, how many brave and determined people here would/will do that. Enough to save us?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
My super liberal relative posted this on FB. I actually believe she thinks violent protest is OK right now, which it is not!

But look at the image and think about it. Whenever there have been peaceful protests, lots of folks complain about that and say it is not right either. (venue, on the job, whatever).

Kap, regardless of the venue, was doing a peaceful protest which was met by resistance. Whenever a person of "fame" speaks out people diminish them as being entitled.

Just think about it.

View attachment 328700
The issue I have with these types of protests from athletes especially is when someone like Charles Barkley speaks to the African American community saying they need to clean up their own house before they complain about being oppressed he is called an Uncle Tom and being against black people..

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We had a demonstration today in our small city to protest the death of George Floyd. Both our city police chief and county Sheriff were there. There was no violence, no police cars were burned, and the entire event was peaceful. I did not learn about it until this evening.

That's the way it should be.

View attachment 328684
Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
Various
15,546 Posts
Our brilliant mayor declared a state of emergency and a curfew from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am after Saturday's small riot and vandalism. Last night, he dropped the state of emergency and curfew at 8:00 pm because it was just a peaceful protest with a larger crowd. He had to reinstate the state of emergency and curfew at 11:00 pm when the demonstrators started throwing fireworks, water bottles, and other things at the police and breaking out business windows.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I'm located approximately mid-way between Denver and Salt Lake City which is to say approximately 300 miles in either direction from any of the shenanigans and yet we had our little protest march in which some of the local virtue signalers walked around and then laid down in front of the Justice Building. Very few black faces could be seen. It was a pretty anti-climactic event to be sure.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
We had a demonstration today in our small city to protest the death of George Floyd. Both our city police chief and county Sheriff were there. There was no violence, no police cars were burned, and the entire event was peaceful. I did not learn about it until this evening.

That's the way it should be.

View attachment 328684
I disagree.

Nothing will honor the memory of George Floyd better than to steal a new pair of Nike's at Target and then burn the place to the ground. And if you REALLY want to show him some respect, you attack innocent bystanders with boards and rocks.

[/sarcasm]

·
Premium Member
5,812 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,780 Posts
Our brilliant mayor declared a state of emergency and a curfew from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am after Saturday's small riot and vandalism. Last night, he dropped the state of emergency and curfew at 8:00 pm because it was just a peaceful protest with a larger crowd. He had to reinstate the state of emergency and curfew at 11:00 pm when the demonstrators started throwing fireworks, water bottles, and other things at the police and breaking out business windows.
In a few accounts that I've read, the timing of the violence seems to be coordinated. 10:00 and 11:00 are the times I've seen mentioned.

·
Registered
Various
15,546 Posts
In a few accounts that I've read, the timing of the violence seems to be coordinated. 10:00 and 11:00 are the times I've seen mentioned.
In Portland and Salem, Oregon, it is like a switch is flipped at 11:00 pm.

·
Premium Member
33,780 Posts
In Portland and Salem, Oregon, it is like a switch is flipped at 11:00 pm.
Everyone involved do a one and done, and then get back to the buses.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts