Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Leading up to the American Revolution had many key events notable such as the Stamp Act, followed by the Boston Tea Party in 1773.
Then the crown ramped up gun control , attempt to take common arms and gun poweder and private guns gun powder from the Americans. There were gun grabs prior to April 19, 1775 events between 1773 and 1775. The April 19 1775 Lexington and Concord was the final straw to armed War for Independence.
That is discussed in the video.

The right to keep and bear arms is for the people to protect and defend individually such as crime and community such as the people against a tyrannical government .

The video said the Second Amendment was to protect infringement by the federal government.

That is because it is an amendment to a Constitution of the federal government.

It does not mean they (the founders) were OK with state or local government infringements, just that the Constitution was establishing the federal government form. Therfore no direct discussion of state or local regarding the second amendment.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
People always say "military grade". Lets get this clear, my stuff is way nicer than the raggedy old beat up guns the military uses.
Yup. Most everything I used was beat-up and from Vietnam or earlier.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
We have NO "Assault Weapons"...Will they Ever get that Straight??.
Well a fair number of us do. Over 200,000 of us own fully automatic weapons. Many of those meet the definition of an "assault rifle".

Keep in mind, most anything can be an "assault weapon". A chair, a broomstick, a guitar... most anything. The anti's love to twist terms, mostly out of ignorance but some out of sheer sinister planning.

·
Registered
335 Posts
The thing that gets me about this whole argument is that the anti-gun crowd seems to categorize firearms as weapons of war, assault weapons, killing machines, etc. To them they were designed for violence and therefore are evil in nature. The truth is that a firearm is an inanimate object being neither evil or good. Only things with a soul can be evil or good and that is by choice.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts

·
Registered
33,873 Posts
I'd settle for an A-10.
As much as I loved working with the A-10s, push come to shove--I want my old Buff, preferably the black one.

OIP (6).jpg

·
Registered
33,873 Posts
The thing that gets me about this whole argument is that the anti-gun crowd seems to categorize firearms as weapons of war, assault weapons, killing machines, etc. To them they were designed for violence and therefore are evil in nature. The truth is that a firearm is an inanimate object being neither evil or good. Only things with a soul can be evil or good and that is by choice.
I've been told I have no soul, so does that mean I can be neither good nor evil? Or maybe they said I was heartless...

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
You guys are pikers. I am going w/ a BOLO Mk III Combat Unit. Size comparison: Each of those treads is 6-feet wide.

BoloMkIII.jpg

Reactions: The Old Anglo

·
Registered
792 Posts
I don't really care what they call my rifle as long as it has some semblance of parity with local, state and federal arms. Without this "parity of arms" there really is no 2A.

·
Registered
792 Posts
idk... an Abrams would be pretty cool!!! Think of what I could do to all the people who don't know how to drive!!!!
And don't forget all the people who don't know how to park!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts