Defensive Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
idk... an Abrams would be pretty cool!!! Think of what I could do to all the people who don't know how to drive!!!!
I don't think I want one for a commuter, they get around 1.5 -2 gal / mile.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
I wish I really could own a real weapon of war.
Grenade launcher, Ma Deuce, Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
When the boogaloo begins, you may get your wish.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Personally I think the Constitution allows citizens to have the same weapons that the military uses - private citizens had cannons back then much less the exact same long guns!!!

However - whether or not civilians should have military grade weapons notwithstanding - when an anti idiot proclaims that civilians shouldn't have AR-15s b/c they are a weapon of war - ask them to list any countries on earth that have issued AR-15s to their militaries.

(HINT = zero)

Assault Rifle sounds so much more scary than modern sporting carbine though.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Personally I think the Constitution allows citizens to have the same weapons that the military uses - private citizens had cannons back then much less the exact same long guns!!!
I have cannons now. One of four.

Boom. Big Bada-Boom!

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Vey cool!

Have you ever fired a live cannon ball?
No, although the bore is big enough to shoot golf balls out of. I use it to wake the neighbors on holidays each year (e.g. Noon on Memorial Day, all day long on the 4th, Labor Day, and when Ohio State Football beats meechigan).

1.5ozs of 2F Blackpowder packed tight behind 1/2 cup of flour into an aluminum foil-wrapped cartridge will take the dead at least a mile away.

[video]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k6qz254nhm7ll7o/IMG_2871.mov[/video]

Reactions: Any Day Now
21 - 29 of 29 Posts