Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been making the rounds looking for AMMO in stores and on the web. I came across this website the other day which links you to sellers when they post new prices. GunBot find 9mm ammo in stock I have scored 5 boxes of 50 at a price I thought was fair. $14.95/50. I am new to shooting so dont know if you all already know about this or not, but at least I now have some ammo on the way so I can go and shoot again. YIPPEE:banana:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Man, you need to shut up!! (just kidding)

Gunbot has been my secret weapon. I have found .22 at 5 cents a round and 7.62x39 at 25 cents.

You do have to move fast and for ever score I make, I'm too slow on three.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What's nice about gunbot is that as long as you have it open, it's searching. As soon as it finds a price below your target, you get a loud beep. If you can type fast enough, you can sometimes get it ordered before it's gone.

·
Registered
591 Posts
i think we are seeing greater availability but prices are still out of this world. maybe if we just sat and waited for a while things would get a bit better....

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
i think we are seeing greater availability but prices are still out of this world. maybe if we just sat and waited for a while things would get a bit better....
Doubtful. Good Ol' American capitalism at it's best. It may drop a little, but I seriously doubt it will ever get to Pre-Newtown prices except for Wally World who is one of the very few who is NOT price ripping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts