Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having me, guys.

I came to your forum at the recommendation of Betty, a fellow member of other chat forums.

At the age of 54, I am now semi-retired, having formerly been a credit manager for 25 years.

I now am a free-lance \'itinerant'knife sharpener traveling hither and yon around the Madison, Wisconsin area. When we moved into our present home, I built a special gun room with easy to care for carpeting for maintenance and reloadind. I also am a bullet caster who uses linotype for better bullet speed.

I have known my wife for 32 years, and we celebrate our 20th anniversary in 2005. We are now being raised by two little Bichon pups who actually rule our home and teach us many tricks.

I am a Harley motorcyclist for over 30 years, and I am an \'inactive'member of the CC Riders Motorcycle Club. The term \'inactive'means I don\'t pay dues and hang out on a regular basis, but I still see the youngsters at our local shop and at the new clubhouse. Despite the stereotypes that you have heard, these are loyal men, the kind who help you change a tire in the rain at 3:00 in the morning.

For most of my firearms hobby I fired metallic silhuette with revolvers and combat using Tussey Custom Colts. I am now loading for a flat-top, and trying to find a load for a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Originally posted by armoredman
Many bikers I have met have been very good people.
I agree, armoredman, and welcome to the forum, Tourist! We hope to see you coming through here often.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.