Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my parkerized Mil-Spec Springfield 1911-A1 and put 250 rounds threw it Saturday and some just now. I Love it. What a great shooting gun. I did good with it but with some practice I can do better.
I tried to post some pictures for you all but the file size is to large and I don't know how do thumbnail them.
I'm sure you all have seen one before but if you can give me some advice on how to post them I will.
Now I wont a Colt Commander...lol:image035:

·
Super Moderator
22,006 Posts
Now I wont a Colt Commander...lol
It's a disease, I tell ya! :wink:

Congrats on the Springer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It realy is, I went down to the local sporting goods store to look at the new Springfield XD 45ACP. I didnt realize the XD was as big as it was so I remembered someone on the board tolled me to check out the colt Commander for a CC weapon. That was a big mistake, man what a sweet little gun that carries a big punch. Yep I wont one.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
when you post a reply, scroll down under the box your writing in and find where it says Manage attachments. Click that box, then hit browse and find where they are on your computer. Double click on the pic's you want, then hit upload. You can only load 3 at a time with a max of 12 per post.

My first 1911 was also a SA Mil-Spec. Just like you I got the bug for a Commander, so I bought the Colt XSE Combat Commander in SS, that is a awsome pistol, and its worth every penny.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bruces45 said:
when you post a reply, scroll down under the box your writing in and find where it says Manage attachments. Click that box, then hit browse and find where they are on your computer. Double click on the pic's you want, then hit upload. You can only load 3 at a time with a max of 12 per post.
Bruces45 I tried that and it tells me that the picture size is to large. they are like 900 and 800 kb and they can only be 244.1kb in size. I'm not sure how to make them a smaller file size.
Thanks for your help.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
do you have some sort of photo editing program on your puter? I use Adoby Photoshop to resize and lighten or darken or what ever my pics.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks:banana: .
Will if they come out, here it it.:comeandgetsome:
Thanks for your help Bruces45

·
Super Moderator
22,006 Posts
Good job.
Nice Mil-Spec :hand10:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Busted all ready:rolleyes: , It's not loaded but thanks for the head up.:embarassed:

·
Super Moderator
22,006 Posts
Kimo said:
Busted all ready:rolleyes: , It's not loaded but thanks for the head up.:embarassed:
It's still fairly safe, as long as your grip safety is in working order. :wink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bruces45 said:
Yeah, but saying Cocked, Grip safety working, and ready to Rock just dosen't sound as good.
LOL
Sounds good to me. :smile:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rock and Glock said:
Kimo - will the 1911 folks teach you the secret handshake now?
No, I thank they have to chant and burn some incense or something.

·
Super Moderator
22,006 Posts
No, I thank they have to chant and burn some incense or something.
No, no, no!

It takes a virgin sacrifice, that is why acceptance into the Brotherhood takes some time, they're getting hard to find. :tongue:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
OD said:
No, no, no!

It takes a virgin sacrifice, that is why acceptance into the Brotherhood takes some time, they're getting hard to find. :tongue:
Especialy since noone wants to just throw away a good virgin :image035:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts