Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a chance to get a new Rugar LCP and it was deal i couldnt refuse.
so I added it to my very small collection....
Got some 380 hornaday critcial defense. and some plinking ammo thrown in with it.
Looking forward to taking it to the range this week.

anyone tried any of the Blazer aluminum fmj casing ammo?

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats on the LCP. I think you're gonna like it for deep concealment needs. It's got some stout felt recoil for a .380, but when ya get a chance add the Pachmayr grip and it helps allot. I use the HCD round too and the blazer FMJ round for practice. To me the blazer round seems hotter for what ever reason. :bier:

GBK

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Congratulations on the LCP. Yes, I've shot a fair amount of the Blazer aluminum case ammo and have never had a malfunction with it. I don't use it very often though because I can usually buy Blazer Brass ammo for only about a buck more a box and have a reloadable case.

Hoss

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola... :congrats: ....great little pocket rocket...:yup: :hand10:
Remember:

:worthless:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have had a LCP for about 8 months and just got some HDC ammo so I too ma looking forward to trying it out.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the new pistola... :congrats: ....great little pocket rocket...:yup: :hand10:
Remember:

:worthless:
you are so right but for some reason i am having trouble posting them

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
IT is a great guyn, but I think the mag extension helps a lot.....for some reason I have to squeeze this one a bit when I shoot and the extension helps a bit.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on a pistol that will be easily concealed.:hand10:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Are most of you guys using pocket holster with this gun? A friend just won one as a door prize and I am trying to help him find a holster.

Thanks. :image035:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Congrats on the new LCP, I carry a P3AT and am very happy with it. I hear both pistols are very good, just depends on which one you like the best.

Found Winchester white box today at W mart. Paid nearly $40.00 for 100 rounds. This stuff runs well in my P3AT and on some forums it is considered a good SD round.

Enjoy the new gun!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
All I can say is, you're really gonna like that gun!

I have no regrets getting mine. It has done everything I expected it to do in spades! I won't be getting rid of mine, and I doubt you'll ever get rid of yours!

Congrats on the new little pop gun! They are great!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Are most of you guys using pocket holster with this gun? A friend just won one as a door prize and I am trying to help him find a holster.

Thanks. :image035:
I use the Blackhawk 1 pocket holster. I think it was like $24 or so and I got it from here. Good luck.

Note: It looks like they don't sell the Blackhawk anymore, but the Desantis Nemesi looks and should function just as well.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Congratulations on your new LCP.

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
My little LCP now sits hidden atop the living-room end table to my left, while I type and look at these screens, ready to be pointed toward my livingroom door. I hope that an intruder doesn't laugh at it an at me after he kicks my door in and doesn't want to be my friend...especially after he starts getting hit by those six little .380 Horny Daddy hollow points.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It is a perfect gun for quick, throw in the pocket in a pocket holster.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts