Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
make copies send one to brownells and midwaysusa so ya get your discount and order up some c&r guns how long did it take you to get it?

·
Registered
791 Posts
If you don't mind an ignorant question, but what are the advantages to having a C&R? And what is the cost/process to get one? Thanks.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
you can buy and have C&R guns shipped to your house... but it is not a dealers lic ..

Also you can get a discount from certain places .. i think its 25 or 35 for 3 years

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I thought of one for ages - and never did it! Crazy really cos I got a number of C&R's now - but probably will get very few more and so - no longer worth doing it.

Certainly if relatively starting off the C&R route - it has to be worthwhile - convenience for one thing and the odd discounts for another.

Main thing to remember IIRC is this is NOT a dealer thing at all - if BATF suspects you are buying to sell - they seemingly don't like it a whole lot!!

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Euclidean said:
C&R license is here. Now what?
NOW........Fax or send one to Kittery...........I'll find you tons of goodies.......:danceban: :danceban: :danceban:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a C&R licance. And i used it only about once in the last year for a sks and it was for a friend. What kind of discount do we get at midwayusa? what about any other sites. Midway discontinued carrying the Hornady Tap ammo , so im stuck getting it from cabella's unless anyone know a cheaper online site.?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
A friend of mine had a C&R for a while and he got discounts from all kinds of places including a few companies that sold knives, holsters, etc. He made a nice piece of change buying gear at the reduced prices and selling it (since the BATF doesn't care about holsters and belts).

Do a search for C&R, there's a site/forum out there somewhere that's devoted to C&R holders...you might find some good info.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Just sent in my renewal. I've bought nine (9) guns with it, including three pistols and I had to put two (2) shotguns that were given to me on it due to they were C&R.

For $30 for three years, it's worth it, and that's not even counting the discounts.

Wayne

·
Banned
318 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a C&R sometime in the near future but to be honest anytime I've bought a C&R eligible firearm it's been a particular one that's caught my eye as to condition, model or wood figure of the stock,etc.,.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts