Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with my dad today who is an FFL dealer and he told me Wells Fargo froze his account because he was an FFL dealer. They told him there was no written rule for this and the gentleman on the phone was pretty nasty about it and told him they would give him nothing in writing to say this. So I figured I would spread the word on their anti 2A ploy brcause it sounds to me like they dont want people to know.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I believe this topic has been discussed and Wells Fargo has been at it for some time. Never hurts to have a little reminder of who the scumball businesses are though...

Sorry for your dad, I hope he is able to find a financier that is more reasonable after this.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
When WF took over Wachovia there were expectations that Wachovia's gunbuster signs would be coming down, since WF doesn't have any. I'm not sure how that all turned out, but I did hear sporadic reports that the signs did indeed disappear as the signs got changed.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Personally I find that the smaller "regional" banks or even a community bank offer better service than the mega banks. Nice to go in and they know your name.

·
Banned
1,578 Posts
Why the heck would they have such an unwritten policy? Liability concerns? Bad press concerns? They've tended to treat all money as desirable; when did they start applying ethics policies?

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Gotta wonder do they have a problem with the accounts from strip clubs? Abortion clinics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts