Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are mine. All At the same time.

Using the proper belt, a good holster and something accessible is what are important.

I practice shooting with either hand regularly, as well as practice dry firing. My carry guns have a 25 yard standard for me. If I cannot shoot out to there, I don’t carry it.

My primary has been a S&W 640 357 Magnum 5 Shot in a Desantis Holster. The draw is faster out of a pocket. Out to 7 yards, I’m able to hit from the hip. Pointing, I’m good out to 10 yards.

However, I don’t carry a spare set of ammunition for reloads. I carry a spare pair of guns.

S&W 640 357 Magnum 5 Shot
Taurus 605 5 Shot 357 Magnum
Each in a Desantis Pocket Holster

S&W Performance Center 627 2.5” 8 Shot 357 Magnum
Remora IWB Holster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Instagram
Muzzleblast_MD

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Mine lately has been either my CZ P10c done up by primary machine with a RMR or my Glock 30s in a vedder holster. Just ordered a hellcat and got my vedder in for that. After breaking that in and checking for reliability, I’m sure that will spoil me to EDC’ing that from here on out.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
My main winter carries are my Mod 2 subcompacts in either 9mm or .45acp. Love these guns. I also include Shields in 9 and 45. When a second carry is needed, my 642 snubbie is always available.

Joe

1 - 20 of 90 Posts