Defensive Carry banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Looking at all these pictures makes me realize how cloistered my life has been … by financial necessity (and a wife who simply doesn't GET IT). Gotta admit I feel a sense of jealousy. As of now, my choices are limited to one of two Sig P365s (with our without WML) and/or a Ruger LCPII in the right front pocket. I figger I'm lucky I can shoot ONE gun with a level of proficiency that wouldn't have me spraying lead all over the place in a violent confrontation. Without some encouragement from my spousal unit, I'll never get in enough range time to master more than the Sigs and the LCP.
Hey, those are good choices to have. Truth be told having more gun choices doesn't make you better prepared, sticking with a few will serve you better anyway in my opinion.

·
Registered
106 Posts
H&K P30.

Of course, I live in Florida, where there is no winter. Combine that with the perma-casual, mouth-breather, wear-flip-flops-and-cutoffs-to-the-symphony dress code and I have barely carried it once a year since I moved here. One more reason to hate this Godforsaken peninsula of excrement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
G27 IWB with sweatshirt over or my Kimber Ultra Carry II IWB with just untucked shirt over .... We don't get very cold here in SC

·
Registered
393 Posts
P365 manual safety, IWB most of the time, but the holiday pound creepage has forced it OWB for the moment. I carried a 365 all summer as well, non safety version. I’m pretty certain that this will be my year round carry for a while. That said, if I’m in running shorts, the bodyguard usually comes along in a pocket. And sometimes, if I’m home and not wearing the 365, the grab and go 238 will hitch a ride in my pocket for a 10 minute milk run. Those are the mainstays. From time to time, another member of the stable will hitch a ride, but not often.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts